St Joe Club & Resorts Welcomes 30A Songwriters Festival
January 13, 2015 by SoWal Staff
Presenting sponsor St. Joe Club & Resorts welcomes back the 30A Songwriters Festival, an Americana-inspired music festival featuring 150 accomplished songwriters, including Graham Nash, Leon Russell, Indigo Girls, Shawn Mullins, and many more.
The 6th annual festival takes place Jan. 16-18, 2015 with live shows scheduled at indoor and outdoor venues across the 26-mile stretch of Scenic Highway 30A in SoWal. Among the 25 performance venues are five properties within the St. Joe Club & Resorts collection of award-winning resorts and restaurants, including Fish Out of Water Restaurant, The Gathering Spot, The LakeHouse, and the BoatHouse at WaterColor Inn & Resort, in addition to Havana Beach Bar & Grill at The Pearl.
In celebration of the annual music event, WaterColor Inn & Resort and The Pearl are offering exclusive festival packages include complimentary weekend passes, while the St. Joe Club & Resorts Vacation Rentals portfolio is featuring a “Buy One, Get One Free Night” promotion at its one-to five-bedroom properties.
“The 30A Songwriters Festival is truly unlike any other,” says Andrew Czarnecki, Managing Director of Resorts Operations at St. Joe Club & Resorts. “It brings the A-list talent—without the stress you might find at other events—and presents them in incredibly intimate venues, as well as gorgeous outdoor spaces. We’re thrilled to host musicians of this caliber at our resorts and restaurants.”
Over the past half-decade, the 30A Songwriters Festival has become a destination for artists to perform their own music, attracting marquee acts like John Oates, Lucinda Williams, and Ani DeFranco, among others, and attracting 4,000-plus fans from around the country.
St. Joe Club & Resorts is featuring exclusive event offers during the 2015 festival weekend, including:
Three-nights lodging at WaterColor Inn & Resort (featuring expansive views of the Gulf of Mexico and located at the center of festival activity) and at The Pearl (an idyllic boutique hotel located just off the sugar-white sands of Rosemary Beach.
Additional package amenities include:
- Weekend festival passes, granting access to all 30A Songwriters Festivals shows (a $400 value).
- Two bicycles for use throughout guests’ stay
- Access to the St. Joe Club & Resorts array of amenities, including but not limited to canoe and kayak rentals (one hour daily); discounted YOLO board rentals; WaterColor Workout fitness center; preferred rates at Camp Creek® Golf Club, Shark's Tooth Golf Club, and Origins Golf Club; among others.
- Package rates start at $1,850 for three nights at WaterColor Inn & Resort and $1,613 for three nights at The Pearl.
St. Joe Club & Resorts Vacation Rentals is offering a “Buy One, Get One Free Night” deal on its one to five-bedroom properties located along Scenic 30A in South Walton. Additional components include:
- Access to the WaterSound Beach Club, including complimentary beach chairs, towel service, and use of the tennis courts.
- Access to Camp Creek and Shark's Tooth Golf Clubs
For reservations at WaterColor Inn & Resort, visit www.watercolorresort.com or call 1.888.991.8878. Guests may book a stay at The Pearl by calling 1.888.656.6463 or visiting www.thepearlrb.com. To book a vacation rental, visit www.watercolorvacationhomes.com or call1.888.991.8088.