• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Re: Anyone know Fortune High Tech Marketing?

Josh, have you been able to convince anyone else to sign up with you, yet?

Hollibird

Beach Lover

I dont understand what the problem is with MLM's... I know they work. The one I am involved with sells legitimate website domains. You just happen to get money for people who buy then under you,. You are paying for a website. and selling a website.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005

It sounds like stepping on other people's heads to make money. MLM = shady and fishy. Like Amway, Excel, Herbalife.

I'm not the biggest Wikipedia fan, but they give a great summary here:

"In the most legitimate MLM companies, commissions are earned only on sales of the company's products or services. No money may be earned from recruiting alone ("sign-up fees"), though money earned from the sales of members recruited is one attraction of MLM arrangements. If participants are paid primarily from money received from new recruits, or if they are required to buy more product than they are likely to sell, then the company is a [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_scheme"]pyramid[/ame] or [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme"]Ponzi scheme[/ame], which is illegal in most countries."

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004

I'm curious as to the number of emails Josh sent regarding recruiting vs the number he sent regarding selling the products of the MLM. I think the answer will tell us exactly that which he is selling.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005

I dont understand what the problem is with MLM's... I know they work. The one I am involved with sells legitimate website domains. You just happen to get money for people who buy then under you,. You are paying for a website. and selling a website.

[/URL]

[/B]I just looked at this website. Tell me again, what is the product? There is no product mentioned. It is all about signing up people. Scamola.

Why do people fall for these things? Many years ago, Amway people tried to get us to fall for their deal. It was so obvious from the get go that it was creepy- and Amway even had some product to sell. These new ones, like this Freedom.ws touted in the website above, don't even pretend to be on the up and up. Hollibird, you are better than this crap. So are you Josh.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004

Jdarg, although the website looks like it's all about how to make a bunch of money, I think it is supposedly about selling website domains, although I couldn't find where I actually sign up for to see if a name has been taken, nor do I see where I can purchase a domain name. However, I do see how to get rich quickly. Here's how one person did it:

The Movie Does All The Work.
"My income has almost doubled each and every month... All you have to do is invite people to watch your movie." →

I think it is funny that all the domain names for that company end in .ws rather than a choice of .com, .org, etc.

Last edited:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005

Jdarg, although the website looks like it's all about how to make a bunch of money, I think it is supposedly about selling website domains, although I couldn't find where I actually sign up for to see if a name has been taken, nor do I see where I can purchase a domain name. However, I do see how to get rich quickly. Here's how one person did it:

The Movie Does All The Work.
"My income has almost doubled each and every month... All you have to do is invite people to watch your movie." →

I know! I couldn't find anything but watching movies of people telling me how they doubled the income. Where are the websites to buy/sell?

So, it looks easy! You wanna be my business partner?:lol:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004

not if it means marketing it to all my friends, thereby getting on their spam lists. I'd rather keep my friends.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005

not if it means marketing it to all my friends, thereby getting on their spam lists. I'd rather keep my friends.

No kidding. I have a hard time selling stuff to my friends that I can't explain or something they can't eat.

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005

Lots of Who-Ha on the web about ".WS" I must admit, this is the first time I've heard of it. I know a lot more about this MLM now than I care to (these MLM things fascinate me--the proliferation of which seems to be a leading indicator that folks are becoming aware we're in a recession.)

OK ...test time:

(1) When was GDI originally established as a business?
(2) What was the year that GDI was #37 in INC.'s top 500?
(3) Will this video help this guy get the GDI promise of "Income for Life?"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBoBINjvF1c"]YouTube - GDI for Real or Scam?[/ame]