• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
Good lord. Can't go anywhere. One in every crowd. Jeez. :wave:

LOL...What a wonderful Gator fan... Hang in there though.. Maybe Bobby will retire that hover round, and start super poly grip commericals, and yall will start winning some real games...

GO GATORS !!!!!!!!!!!:cool: Super man wears Tim Tebow PJ's[/quote]

In that case, Roll Tide.

And...regardless of the fact that we choked last night, strange things have happened in Doak before. And you are not getting my extra ticket! ;-)

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
LOL...What a wonderful Gator fan... Hang in there though.. Maybe Bobby will retire that hover round, and start super poly grip commericals, and yall will start winning some real games...

GO GATORS !!!!!!!!!!!:cool: Super man wears Tim Tebow PJ's

In that case, Roll Tide.

And...regardless of the fact that we choked last night, strange things have happened in Doak before. And you are not getting my extra ticket! ;-)[/quote]

OK, Irish, why are your quotes what I said and my quote is what you said, about what I said the first time?

Did you foul up the board? Am I gonna have to call kurt? (but he's a gator too - no fair!)

The Watcher

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2007
Call Ralph

Why would a warrant be drafted just because someone supported an opposing candidate during the election? Just wondering as this makes no sense. Alot sopported and let it be known they did. So you get arrested for it now. :dunno:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Call Ralph Johnson and ask him why he had one of his lap dogs try to do this.

The Watcher

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2007
Patience my dear, patience...

1. I respect that, although I don't think I want to talk to employees about this, never know who is on who's side.:D
2. I do not understand what you are talking about. How can it be against the law to campaign for someone? Is this Russia?:dunno:
3. What does a DOT guy know about law enforcement? Ya'll taking over Public Works?:eek:
4. OK. :cool:
5. How can leave not be valid? Either you have it or you don't. Once again I am confused. It does sound like the taxpayers are getting ******* in here somewhere, but I just can't put my finger on it.:bang:

2) It is not against the law, that is the stupidity of the whole thing. That sums up the past 8 year of WCSO Law Enforcment Leadership. RJ sent a lap dog (bulldog) to attempt to get a warrant signed by the ASA's Office on a fellow Officer... Fact, research it. Make a call, get aggressive. That's our tax dollar at work for ya. Just like a test track, a over inflated budget, a dead whale, cars to Alabama, etc...

3) DOT (Dept. of Transportation). They just yanked in millions of dollars of dope with DFS PD. Traffic Stop = Dope Bust = good police work...;-)

4) OK

5) Leave is a very odd term. If you think you have it, you might not. Just like money in the budget... Taxpayers "getting ********in here" is putting it very lightly. Why do you think I have been "Watching" all along? What I write is, to my knowledge, factual. I put forth what wrongs are being done and bring up things that deputies cannot speak of (due to FEAR). That fear is going to go away. Mike Adkinson is FAIR. I know its only a couple of vowels difference, but what a big difference it is.:cool:

Seriously, the leave issue is one that bothers me. Instead of getting Over Time, you get "leave". Leave is given to your supervisor and it is up to them to deduct/report it. Seeing that supervisors are walking warrants for their own officers arrests to the ASA's office, you have to wonder...:shock:. It's more then that, but this gave me a good segway into the warrant piece...sorry, had to take it.

w

WhoDat1

Beach Lover
Oct 23, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
Spurrier

He had to know coming to the swamp was going to be tuff. :D I always disliked him so way to go Gators.:cool:

Too bad he did'nt take lessons from Saban returning to LSU. Although LSU made me nervous the WHOLE game. Kudos to them.:clap:

December 6th.....Tebow will be treated as a T-bone!

Roll Tide!

(we need an SEC or NCAA forum.....I gues I should see if there is one:yikes:)

The Watcher

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2007
Love fest?

WTF?

All for deputies getting along but is there not a spots blog for this? As far as I'm concerned, its your post, so have at it. Wonder who PBA Rep Likes? Probably, the Game Cocks :rotfl:

quite1

Beach Crab
Nov 15, 2008
disturbing

I have been reading this for sometime now and the more I read the more confused I get.
Not about what collective bargining is, but why people are opposed to it. It is designed to let employee's have a voice vs not having a voice. So I ask a couple of simple questions to help me understand. Please give me a real answer, not personal opinion.

1. I would like to know what is wrong with collective bargining or unions?

2.Would it really affect policy changes for the new Sheriff, or would it just set guidelines for enforcement of policies?

3. Would a bargining agreement force due process for terminations, disipline, ect, set proceedures for promotions?

4. Would the new Sheriff not have a chance under this?

5. Would the same people be against this under the current Sheriff?

6. Does anyone think the current Sheriff really cares if this passes or not?

7. Why was this not done 4 or 8 years ago?

I really do not see where this would affect any administrative changes that the new Sheriff might make, I could be wrong.

I read posts on here that are for this and some that are against it. I see that the ones for it seem to know why they are for it. What I do not see is a good arguement against it. I see personal opinion and some name calling but thats it.

I look forward to your replies and thanks for reading.

WTF?

All for deputies getting along but is there not a spots blog for this? As far as I'm concerned, its your post, so have at it. Wonder who PBA Rep Likes? Probably, the Game Cocks :rotfl:

Thats darn funny.:lolabove: On a serious note watcher, who is the supervisor that did this? Before you tell me to investigate, I am no investigator, I prefer to get information the lazy man's way- beg for it.:lol:

The Watcher

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2007
Not today

Thats darn funny.:lolabove: On a serious note watcher, who is the supervisor that did this? Before you tell me to investigate, I am no investigator, I prefer to get information the lazy man's way- beg for it.:lol:

I am not going to list the name of the supervisor on this site. I don't know if HE reads these posts but I do not want to provide information such as the name, should there be a complaint filed or in the process there of. I don't know so I respect the right of the employee. I am sure someone will leak the name now that this is coming to the surface.