• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
You beat me to it. It clearly states that she put most of the money up herself?? Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that a lot of money just to come up with on a county salary ?

How did T. Anderson come up with all his money on a retirement and disabilty...answer Blue money.

earl

Beach Lover
Mar 29, 2008
Sowal
How did T. Anderson come up with all his money on a retirement and disabilty...answer Blue money.
Donations. Where did you acquire your info about T Anderson being on disability? You should Read that one again.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Donations. Where did you acquire your info about T Anderson being on disability? You should Read that one again.

Donations of Blue money! It certainly hasn't been from any of his "alleged" business ventures. Those all went belly up and there were liens against him that were recently (4-18-2016) paid off for him. He didn't do that on retirement or disability. It is not from any real property he owns, he rents in SoWal and has no legitimate skin in the game.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
I think you should edit all your posts spreading this lie. If it's not done soon I'll be posting some facts of my own.

Let me just say that I am a private citizen, I hold no public office nor do I aspire too and there is nothing you got that I have not already told about myself, my motives or my life. Personal attacks on SoWal will get you banned. Don't threaten me.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Status
Not open for further replies.