• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Jul 10, 2017
DeFuniak Springs
First of all, if you are going to suggest who you think it is I have a vendetta with you might try talking to me rather than assuming what it is you think you know.

I dont have to talk to you...I can simply read your post. This is not rocket science.

Kaydence I am all for holding BCC and all elected officials accountable for their actions. I truly believe that we owe it to our county/country to do that. What I am not for is an ex-commish writing multiple negative articles about BCC members that she clearly had problems with prior to losing her spot. I especially dont appreciate that it is done anonymously. I think that she post these anonymously because she is smart enough to know that people would clearly see her obvious bias. Right or am I in the twilight zone?

I only assumed that you and CM are in touch because as soon as she post an article you run straight to your computer to post it on SoWal forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida

I'm glad you don't talk to me honestly...I'm annoyed by the constant whine and I doubt seriously you know anything about rocket science either..

That aside an ex commissioner can write about anything he or she chooses and you don't have to like that either. Just as anyone can register to this board under a pseudonym, Facebook allows for people to create informational pages, blogs, buy. sell trade, business or any other kind of page of their choosing and they are allowed to use whatever name they choose for that page. And OH MY GOD are you the pot calling the kettle black when it comes to posting anonymously with your incessant attacks on Melanie Nipper for having a job that takes her out of the Country she has defended with her own life by serving in the reserves. Nah you ain't in the twilight zone, I think you're further out than that.

The fact that you are literally stalking what I write indicates to me you really might just be deeply disturbed...sorta like your nemesis C. Jones. I post what I want, when I want and where I want and if you don't like that, do us bother a favor and don't read what I write! Timing my posts really? Private investigators got nothing on you do they?

Jul 10, 2017
DeFuniak Springs
I'm glad you don't talk to me honestly...I'm annoyed by the constant whine and I doubt seriously you know anything about rocket science either..

That aside an ex commissioner can write about anything he or she chooses and you don't have to like that either. Just as anyone can register to this board under a pseudonym, Facebook allows for people to create informational pages, blogs, buy. sell trade, business or any other kind of page of their choosing and they are allowed to use whatever name they choose for that page. And OH MY GOD are you the pot calling the kettle black when it comes to posting anonymously with your incessant attacks on Melanie Nipper for having a job that takes her out of the Country she has defended with her own life by serving in the reserves. Nah you ain't in the twilight zone, I think you're further out than that.

The fact that you are literally stalking what I write indicates to me you really might just be deeply disturbed...sorta like your nemesis C. Jones. I post what I want, when I want and where I want and if you don't like that, do us bother a favor and don't read what I write! Timing my posts really? Private investigators got nothing on you do they?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You are too comical. Im "deeply disturbed" because I call you out for all the trash you spew on this forum?

Nobody is stalking what you write you bird brain. You post on here almost daily so I am simply reading a public forum.

Jones is not my "nemesis"....she is your nemesis. Get a dictionary.

BTW "Its not rocket science" is a joke meaning its not a hard thing to comprehend. Nowhere did I say I know rocket science.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You are too comical. Im "deeply disturbed" because I call you out for all the trash you spew on this forum?

Nobody is stalking what you write you bird brain. You post on here almost daily so I am simply reading a public forum.

Jones is not my "nemesis"....she is your nemesis. Get a dictionary.

BTW "Its not rocket science" is a joke meaning its not a hard thing to comprehend. Nowhere did I say I know rocket science.

Prove it's trash honey...fact is you can't.

Name calling isn't allowed on this forum but you have certainly gotten away with it.

You're right nemesis was the wrong word...you have C. Jones so far up your backside you can smell breakfast...and it might even get you elected.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
Anyway back to the original intent of sharing the post from Walton Politics...Walton County BCC is revising their Employee Manual to allow the Commissioners to determine those employees that will be fired. Currently, there is a process that must be followed before an employee is fired and the county administrator has the authority. This is not the Commissioner's job.

FactorFiction

Beach Fanatic
Feb 18, 2016
I am unable to verify that the BCC is revising the Employee Manual. It appears that was done earlier this year. Where did the info come from that there is another policy revision in the works? Was it just from a blog or from an official (Walton County admin or other) source?

Last edited:

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
I am unable to verify that the BCC is revising the Employee Manual. It appears that was done earlier this year. Where did the info come from that there is another policy revision in the works. Was it just from a blog or from an official (Walton County admin or other) source?

It's coming from employees themselves who are talking about what a petty tyrant C. Jones is.