• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Reggie Gaskins

Beach Lover
Oct 4, 2018
Blue Mountain Beach
Another funny thing about facts is there is usually some kind of record. I also found it interesting in Dave's account of the waltonwatchdog.com blog. I understood that waltonwatchdog quit his blog then brought it back after Dave opened up the "can of worms" on this thread with inaccurate statements surrounding the incident and slandered James Lince once again. I think it is important to know what really happened. So go read the facts. Our community is better than slandering and demeaning each other. We can agree to disagree and discuss reasonably.
To expand on that BSP; the very long length of this thread is evidence of a new public venue in which honest discussion has few other legitimate options. The many informed voices here are truly attempting to inform, rather than invoke emotional response. The fact that
Walton Watchdog
has been resurrected because of truth finding daylight here is a powerful byproduct of exposing mistruths. The many recent blogposts there have referenced this SoWal thread as an indicator of progress in our community being informed. Gonna be a great beach weekend folks, hope to see ya out there.

BlueMtnBeachVagrant

Beach Fanatic
Jun 20, 2005
...... The fact that
Walton Watchdog
has been resurrected because of truth finding daylight here is a powerful byproduct of exposing mistruths.....
OMG!
I guess I’ve been in the dark regarding all that. So sorry for what the Lince’s endured. Now I also understand why Dave R keeps trying to discredit our “anonymity” here on SoWal. My goodness, the picture just keeps getting clearer and clearer.

So I guess my plea to FBFA is a bit naive, huh?

BlueMtnBeachVagrant

Beach Fanatic
Jun 20, 2005
There are repeated references to the constitution in this thread. The portion of the 5th amendment pertaining to property states,
“nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.”
So it reads private property can be legally taken if the owner is compensated. In this case the owner will be justly compensated ......
“You’re getting warrrmmer.....”

You know, I’ve always wondered how Dave R could be so successful in business and then write such bizarre posts. I just figured it out (thank you BTW).

Instead of paying for it, first try to get it for free, as any good businessman should do. But lawyers aren’t cheap either.

MRBS

Beach Lover
Jun 5, 2008
What is the status of the litigation (case no. if anyone has it) ? I'd like to follow that and not check in on this thread. Thanks.

Auburn Fan

Beach Lover
Oct 4, 2018
Auburn
What is the status of the litigation (case no. if anyone has it) ? I'd like to follow that and not check in on this thread. Thanks.

The case number is 547.

There are currently over 800 documents filed associated with this case.

One of the documents filed just last week was over a hundred pages.

Reggie Gaskins

Beach Lover
Oct 4, 2018
Blue Mountain Beach
So NOW do we understand how the deep diVISION AND IDEAS in really bad taste, like nude CU beach protest marches, are indeed ruining the legacy of 30A?

Case closed. Stand down all of you attention getters and town criers. Step aside, you’ve done enough damage and created enough vile and disgusting followers. It’s time to let productive leaders in the community fix this in calm, intelligent fashion.

We’ve suffered enough from this carnival of horrors. Go to the beach and behave y’all. Greet your neighbor, enjoy the day. Hopefully no one will try to use you to make a Facebook or Twitter post to distort the truth.

Jenksy

Beach Fanatic
Oct 25, 2012
Don't feed the trolls y'all. They are easy to spot. They joined recently, have a few dozen posts or so. And they don't post on any other threads than this one or other free beach threads.

:banned:

Auburn Fan

Beach Lover
Oct 4, 2018
Auburn
Don't feed the trolls y'all. They are easy to spot. They joined recently, have a few dozen posts or so. And they don't post on any other threads than this one or other free beach threads.

:banned:

The truth is the truth. On what other threads would you care for members to post? No matter how many times a lie is repeated, it doesn't make it the truth. Let's deal with discussion of facts. What "facts" have been presented here that are not true? What questions remain unanswered?

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
So NOW do we understand how the deep diVISION AND IDEAS in really bad taste, like nude CU beach protest marches, are indeed ruining the legacy of 30A?

Case closed. Stand down all of you attention getters and town criers. Step aside, you’ve done enough damage and created enough vile and disgusting followers. It’s time to let productive leaders in the community fix this in calm, intelligent fashion.

We’ve suffered enough from this carnival of horrors. Go to the beach and behave y’all. Greet your neighbor, enjoy the day. Hopefully no one will try to use you to make a Facebook or Twitter post to distort the truth.

I'm going to try to say this in a really respectful manner. If your intentions were to change hearts and minds about who is responsible for the situation we are in, you miscalculated badly by starting off with a distorted lie for the title this thread, and then repeated attempts to place blame on people that have known that customary use has been a doctrine on these beaches since before we all were born. We all know who instigated the disruption, and it wasn't the citizens that have used this beach for over 100 years. The blame is squarely on a handful of BFOs who have let their narcissism, anger management problems, and delusions of grandeur cloud their thinking. Are you one of them? You have voiced your opinion as if yours is the only valid way to see things. Well, I suspect, there are probably millions people who don't think you are correct. That is simply a guess, but when you add up all the people who have enjoyed these beaches for hundreds of years, and count their children, and their grandchildren, and their great grand children, and factor in a constant wave of tourists who have been coming here, year after year since the fifties, well I guess it adds up. Do you really think they are going to accept your point of view because it comes from you? My point is simple, you can yell and scream and order people to stand down, but it just makes you look like angry buffoon and no one is going to listen to you anyway.