• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Amore'

New posts
:wub: :wub: As always, thanks for the support!!!:wub: :wub:

It has been a little slower since school started again. We are hoping for a good holiday weekend now that Ernesto is no longerbearing down on us.

We are always happy to see our SoWal friends!!
 
:wub: :wub: As always, thanks for the support!!!:wub: :wub:

It has been a little slower since school started again. We are hoping for a good holiday weekend now that Ernesto is no longerbearing down on us.

We are always happy to see our SoWal friends!!

we'll be there very soon... I've tried every single pizza on the menu and can't decide on which one is best - they are all the best! toppings are all so wonderful!!!
 
We will be eating there this weekend. Can't wait to try it out. As often as we are at the beach we never make it in, after reading all the great post here we have to try it. Looking forward to it!
 
I'll be there next trip in October, ideally with other SoWallers!

By the way, Olive, we had a fantastic type of thin crust pizza in Italy that seems to be quite the trend there now, at least where we visited in Tuscany -- pizza with a light red sauce covered with little scoops of mascapone cheese with a thin layer of prosciutto over the cheese. It was so good that I sobbed silently as I ate it, overcome with food emotions. I even took a photo of it. If this photo below doesn't come out well, email me and I'll send the photo to you privately.
 
We'll be sure to stop by in October, too. I want to go to the Flutterby festival at Gulf Place so it will be an ideal stop for a meal after.
Since The Spicy Noodle has let me down, I'm looking for a new fav pizza place.
 
I'll be there next trip in October, ideally with other SoWallers!

By the way, Olive, we had a fantastic type of thin crust pizza in Italy that seems to be quite the trend there now, at least where we visited in Tuscany -- pizza with a light red sauce covered with little scoops of mascapone cheese with a thin layer of prosciutto over the cheese. It was so good that I sobbed silently as I ate it, overcome with food emotions. I even took a photo of it. If this photo below doesn't come out well, email me and I'll send the photo to you privately.
:clap_1: :clap_1: A new SoWal favorite! Maybe Avery (sp?) can duplicate it??...it sounds heavenly!
 
We love this place but it has been too hot for us to enjoy for the past two months...once the temps falls, I am sure Amore will be crowded--I hope so!
 
We have, but, it's not as pleasant. I am looking forward to Fall temps and wonderful breeze to go with the pizza....
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top