• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

olive

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2005
:love: :love: As always, thanks for the support!!!:love: :love:

It has been a little slower since school started again. We are hoping for a good holiday weekend now that Ernesto is no longerbearing down on us.

We are always happy to see our SoWal friends!!

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
:love: :love: As always, thanks for the support!!!:love: :love:

It has been a little slower since school started again. We are hoping for a good holiday weekend now that Ernesto is no longerbearing down on us.

We are always happy to see our SoWal friends!!

we'll be there very soon... I've tried every single pizza on the menu and can't decide on which one is best - they are all the best! toppings are all so wonderful!!!

Beachbummette

SoWal Insider
Jul 16, 2005
Birmingham and Watersound
We will be eating there this weekend. Can't wait to try it out. As often as we are at the beach we never make it in, after reading all the great post here we have to try it. Looking forward to it!

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
I'll be there next trip in October, ideally with other SoWallers!

By the way, Olive, we had a fantastic type of thin crust pizza in Italy that seems to be quite the trend there now, at least where we visited in Tuscany -- pizza with a light red sauce covered with little scoops of mascapone cheese with a thin layer of prosciutto over the cheese. It was so good that I sobbed silently as I ate it, overcome with food emotions. I even took a photo of it. If this photo below doesn't come out well, email me and I'll send the photo to you privately.

Beach Goddess

Beach Lover
Jul 8, 2006
We'll be sure to stop by in October, too. I want to go to the Flutterby festival at Gulf Place so it will be an ideal stop for a meal after.
Since The Spicy Noodle has let me down, I'm looking for a new fav pizza place.

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
I'll be there next trip in October, ideally with other SoWallers!

By the way, Olive, we had a fantastic type of thin crust pizza in Italy that seems to be quite the trend there now, at least where we visited in Tuscany -- pizza with a light red sauce covered with little scoops of mascapone cheese with a thin layer of prosciutto over the cheese. It was so good that I sobbed silently as I ate it, overcome with food emotions. I even took a photo of it. If this photo below doesn't come out well, email me and I'll send the photo to you privately.
:clap_1: :clap_1: A new SoWal favorite! Maybe Avery (sp?) can duplicate it??...it sounds heavenly!

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
We love this place but it has been too hot for us to enjoy for the past two months...once the temps falls, I am sure Amore will be crowded--I hope so!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
We have, but, it's not as pleasant. I am looking forward to Fall temps and wonderful breeze to go with the pizza....