• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
Thanks Shelly! I think I will actually use this when I deliver a contract in the am. You da bomb!

You know you can always count on me :D.

The look on the seller's face when you present the card and walk away will be worth the price of admission (...ahh-- make that the price of commission).

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
Tis a joke Mark...

I'll vouch for that....Bobby J keys my car every chance he gets.

_41044055_carkeys.jpg

Last edited:

Bob

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2004
O'Wal
there are still alot of folks around here who just don't get it. they still want 2004 prices for their homes, which is keeping the inventory high. in so many other parts of the country, making $70,000 or $80,000 on your home after owning it for 10 years is considered a good profit. here, there are too many greedy people - they want that kind of return after owning for a couple of years. wake up, people - as long as there are tons of properties on the market, things won't get better. it's the old supply and demand rule.
you can't compare other real estate markets to 30a unless you meet a long list of parameters, as 10 miles can put you in an entirely different set of buyers/sellers.

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
you can't compare other real estate markets to 30a unless you meet a long list of parameters, as 10 miles can put you in an entirely different set of buyers/sellers.

...at this point--mostly sellers.