• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

FloridaBeachBum

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
Dave Rauschkolb, did you or will you file a Walton police report of CUer Chas Galloway violent gun video that appears to be filmed on Seaside private beachfront property near your restaurant? The video is not even anonymous. A video you characterize "that anyone of sound mind would approve of it as well as the leadership of Florida Beaches for all is a lie."

You do not feel threaten or fear for the public's safety by the Chas Galloway's video? If not, why not, if you felt threatened by an anonymous blogger written words that were far less menacing?
We suspected it was James Lince but we had no idea for sure. ... The investigation took a month ...
I'm not expecting Dave Rauschkolb to file a police report for the CUer Galloway violent video. I wish I was wrong because it makes the other police report look contrived. Dave suspected(?) [knew] exactly what he was doing and we can guess why, Dave just could not prove who it was to post on anti-social media. So you wasted a month of valuable law enforcement time and money?

Last edited by a moderator:

FloridaBeachBum

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
Reggie, beach bum, fact or fiction fiction, Whatever your names are, y’all can just keep pounding sand I’m finished with this circular nonsense. Adios.
For an authority on customary use what factual information did you add to the discussion? What questions did you discuss with meaningful information? What about quiet title? Do you want to explain why property owner quiet title is taking public property for $600? Missed opportunity Dave R.

I guess if you repeat misinformation enough times, it becomes the illusion of truth to some.
Illusory truth effect - Wikipedia
The only way to dispel the illusion is to shine the light of truth (with facts) on it.

Hopefully some of the 4,500 Walton beachfront owners is litigating against can see the light of those against property rights. Good try for a discussion Reggie, BMBV, Turtlefan, Auburn Fan, BeachSandpiper, ForF. CUnCourt.

Last edited by a moderator:

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
@Dave Rauschkolb I agree with you on this being ridiculous.....I decided it wasnt worth my time when FBB would come back and edit his posts after I had responded. Dont know what he was trying to accomplish and dont really care at this point.

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
turn off lite.jpg

BlueMtnBeachVagrant

Beach Fanatic
Jun 20, 2005
Reggie, beach bum, fact or fiction fiction, Whatever your names are, y’all can just keep pounding sand I’m finished with this circular nonsense. Adios.

My feelings are hurt. My name’s not in the list. You’re leaving the show without sayin bye to me?

I guess you’ve been advised by the attorney for FBFA to avoid / ignore my posts especially when I’m calling you and him out for the Nazi reference. Still you don’t respond. Understandable but cowardly.

The whole purpose of this is to show how hypocritical you and your group are when you profess we should be respectful to each other. But I see very very little of it coming from you and yours. Those were your words about respect in an earlier post when I first responded to your respect comment.

The truth is there is no defense for Uhlfelder’s words and YOU and others KNOW IT. Admit the mistake and maybe we can take a step forward in civility.

Simple.

I harp on this as the “fact” of it all can not be argued.

And regarding the pounding sand comment, if I decide for a beach workout, it will be pounding sand on our private beach. Thank you for the invitation anyway.

Added....and your silence (condoning) of Uhlfelder’s statement is proof positive that Reggie’s premise holds true.... that we’re losing our character and soul on 30-A that we used to have before you and yours stirred all this up.

Added yet again....and if Uhlfelder didn’t say those words, just make that claim.

Last edited:

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
My feelings are hurt. My name’s not in the list. You’re leaving the show without sayin bye to me?

I guess you’ve been advised by the attorney for FBFA to avoid / ignore my posts especially when I’m calling you and him out for the Nazi reference. Still you don’t respond. Understandable but cowardly.

The whole purpose of this is to show how hypocritical you and your group are when you profess we should be respectful to each other. But I see very very little of it coming from you and yours. Those were your words about respect in an earlier post when I first responded to your respect comment.

The truth is there is no defense for Uhlfelder’s words and YOU and others KNOW IT. Admit the mistake and maybe we can take a step forward in civility.

Simple.

I harp on this as the “fact” of it all can not be argued.

And regarding the pounding sand comment, if I decide for a beach workout, it will be pounding sand on our private beach. Thank you for the invitation anyway.

Added....and your silence (condoning) of Uhlfelder’s statement is proof positive that Reggie’s premise holds true.... that we’re losing our character and soul on 30-A that we used to have before you and yours stirred all this up.

Added yet again....and if Uhlfelder didn’t say those words, just make that claim.
443D7732-8A3C-48CC-A275-0D50E90BD1E4.jpeg.jpg

Reggie Gaskins

Beach Lover
Oct 4, 2018
Blue Mountain Beach
So Dave refuses to discuss the many CU facts proven false here. So Dave refuses to meet in public forum to have an adult discussion to help heal our community. So it appears the online personal attacks against innocent beach property owners has escalated. A great recap of historical TRUE facts can be followed here at the blog Dave recommended earlier in this thread:
FloridaBeachBum: CU Timeline
Walton Watchdog