• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Wow. You prove my point. And it's kind of weird that a moderator from this page loves what you say. As a newbie, I guess I had the wrong idea about this forum and particularly this thread. Talk about giving our community a bad name..."dirty mexicans"???? Really?
Of course I don't love the literal meaning of these words.. They are harmful and ignorant yet they are too real in today's America. What I do appreciate is how her satirical post puts the entire discussion into the category it belongs. IN THE TRASH

It's a dishonest discussion from the first post.

Her post is no better or worse than the first post made creating this alternative reality/intentionallydivisive thread. Further, her post is quite representative of the kind of thinking that these few private beach forum members share. Don't kid yourself. Building walls on our beaches is exactly what they stand for. Keeping the unclean masses off their private beaches.

The few private beach supporters here are also using disingenuous techniques for communicating here and elsewhere. Lies gaslighting and projecting their own behavior and actions onto the members of our community who are working to help protect customary use for everyone.

If you care about protecting our beaches you would see through these posts by uninformed fragile egos and understand what they stand for. It isn't anything good. It is greed and corruption created by and supported by our own Florida government. I am sorry to see it so plainly here in our own town. But I also believe it is very few who stand with them. And that is hope. Please support Florida Beaches for All.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Pam Hicks is parody poster, get over yourselves.
I didn't quite get her at first. So brash and deplorable! And yelling all the time.

Most of these private beach posters are posting as someone mysterious here. I wonder if they spew such never-ending alternative facts, grievances and harmful criticism of good people in real life. Or does the anonymous forum name give them cover to say whatever they wish about REAL people in our community doing real work, going to meetings and working with the county.. taking time to help visitors who are being shouted at and kicked off the beach? Helping to explain their rights and our current legal situation in Walton County. What real work have these few guys here done besides daily spewing and whining in this forum while sitting in their Gulf front homes and watching for trespassers? I do wonder.

Bullies are not leaders and not worthy of attention or time. Keep supporting and protecting our way of life. Go out and get involved. You can make a difference in protecting our way of life and our beaches.

If you want to help preserve Florida Beaches for All then please visit their website and find out how you can get involved.

BlueMtnBeachVagrant

Beach Fanatic
Jun 20, 2005
Instead of whining and being constantly offended when people in our community don't agree with your private beach stance why don't you go out and enjoy our beautiful piece of earth we all love.

View attachment 77198
I’m not offended at all except for the hurtful and spiteful Nazi reference so far - and that wasn’t here on SoWal. I look at the “source” as well as the “content” before deciding if I’m truly offended. Most CU “sources” here on SoWal....never mind. As mentioned, I’ve embraced being called an ahole: “terms of endearment”. So please continue. It makes me feel right at home here on SoWal after 14 years.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
As I read the last few posts
You obviously havent read this thread in its entirety........
Customary Use Will Destroy Our 30A Legacy

I wondered how many posts disparaged property right advocates in this thread? I found all opinions without explaining why the poster felt that way; no respectful civil discourse of why.
Posts did not contribute to explaining why an outspoken majority support public use of private property - other than just because - ignoring the ancient English legal doctrine many criteria whose Constitutionally will be determined soon.
Or explain why or why not you agree with the thread - will the public discourse of private property rights and public customary use of private property damage South Walton brand and community? From property owners perspective; if so how do you prevent that given the Commissioners litigation against 4,600 property owners and social media misinformation not based on facts or the law? Seemed like more an emotional knee jerk response to a post someone disagreed with instead of a thoughtful researched response.
Here's the posts I found directed at property rights advocates on this thread alone. How would you "feel" if these were directed at you and how would/should you respond?

despicable distortion
badgering
condecending and derogitory
bullies
Bullies and stalkers
Your mother must be so proud!
reading this BS
you are a stable genius
Classic gaslighting
taunts and manipulation
It's propaganda. It's gaslighting.
Repeated disrespectful posting of Senator John McCain's grave site.
Violating SoWal Terms of Use 3.2 (a) Be courteous. ... will not post repetitive messages, meaningless messages or "spam."
Exactly what a NAZI would say.
Quiet title has been used ... in a nefarious way
demean
BULLSHIT
ridiculous ... ridiculous and silly.
so full of it. bombardment of total and complete BS
bash our community, throw out your weak conspiracies, and crap on this forum.
y’all can just keep pounding sand
greed and greedy
accusations and twisting of facts. It's ridiculous.
stalk ... conspiracy website.
trolls
distorted lie ... narcissism, anger management problems, and delusions of grandeur ... angry buffoon
sad babies. Wah! Waaaaaah! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
desperate
ridiculous and insulting
old rich people ... Scrooge. beach booters
get a life ... non-stop propaganda ... ludicrous
propaganda ... propaganda ... propaganda ...
lie to people
shameful title ... dishonest ... dishonest and disrespectful ... propaganda
morally right ... arrogance ... bullshit ... insulting ... propaganda
gaslighting ... insulting ... arrogant, narcissistic property owners have lied
Are you a joke? proves you are an ahole.
arrogant, narcissistic property owners
arrogant, self-righteous, and egocentric.
Dumb argument.
morally wrong and anti-human
passive-aggressive, trolling, smarter-than-you attitude ... stir up trouble ... look forward to you getting banned ... right wingers ... troll ... beach hogs

You just need some beer therapy.

FB_IMG_1559415661110.jpg

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
I’m not offended at all except for the hurtful and spiteful Nazi reference so far - and that wasn’t here on SoWal. I look at the “source” as well as the “content” before deciding if I’m truly offended. Most CU “sources” here on SoWal....never mind. As mentioned, I’ve embraced being called an ahole: “terms of endearment”. So please continue. It makes me feel right at home here on SoWal after 14 years.
No one is calling you names. The only thing you have contributed here is perceived grievances including links to dozens of posts that you don't like. You keep referring to the nazi comment that was used in a very meaningful, heartfelt and personal way that you apparently can't comprehend so you choose to keep beating up Daniel here publicly. He's not here so move on. You don't have to get it or agree with his statement. You don't have to understand his feelings or his actions.

Relax and have some emotional support beer.

Enjoy the beauty of South Walton out there.

People have much more in common than you may think.

People also have opinions that may differ from yours. That's life.

FB_IMG_1559407487326.jpg

Last edited:

BlueMtnBeachVagrant

Beach Fanatic
Jun 20, 2005
Teresa, what feel good pill did you pop this morning? I want one! Beer’s only available after 5pm by custom.

When you attempt to defend Daniel Uhlfelder’s remark, you obviously have no clue how hurtful to me that remark was. And I understand that because you don’t know me personally. And I won’t let it go until he or Dave R (via proxy) apologizes for it.

Added....And the reason I brought this up Nazi card reference up in the first place, in case you’ve forgotten, is because because of the gall exhibited by Dave Rauschkolb when he started talking about respect on this thread. And I responded, “How can there be any respect when.......”. Remember?

That type of thinkinking on Daniel Uhlfelder’s part is the exact thing that encourages the repeated STAGED BEACH CONFLICTS that accomplishes nothing but antagonize the BFO and the sheriff’s department........Remember the title of this thread?

I will hand it to Dave and Daniel for manipulating readers on social media. And I can understand how you and others can be so blind to the tactics because you want CU to succeed so badly.

I don’t have a problem with an individual wanting CU aside from the obvious legal expense defending ourselves for something that should not be taking place. I just don’t appreciate the villification of private property owners trying to protect their property along with defending ourselves from continued LIES and MISTRUTHS, especially from someone like Uhlfelder pulling out the Nazi card.

Ahole, mean, rich, greedy, selfish, entitled, narcissistic, arrogant, etc., etc., don’t even faze me. After being attacked for 14 years on SoWal, one tends to become conditioned.

Last edited:

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Teresa, what feel good pill did you pop this morning? I want one! Beer’s only available after 5pm by custom.

When you attempt to defend Daniel Uhlfelder’s remark, you obviously have no clue how hurtful to me that remark was. And I understand that because you don’t know me personally. And I won’t let it go until he or Dave R (via proxy) apologizes for it.

That type of thinkinking on Daniel Uhlfelder’s part is the exact thing that encourages the repeated STAGED BEACH CONFLICTS that accomplishes nothing but antagonize the BFO and the sheriff’s department........Remember the title of this thread?

I will hand it to Dave and Daniel for manipulating readers on social media. And I can understand how you and others can be so blind to the tactics because you want CU to succeed so badly.

I don’t have a problem with an individual wanting CU aside from the obvious legal expense defending ourselves for something that should not be taking place. I just don’t appreciate the villification of private property owners trying to protect their property along with defending ourselves from continued LIES and MISTRUTHS, especially from someone like Uhlfelder pulling out the Nazi card.

Ahole, mean, rich, greedy, selfish, entitled, narcissistic, arrogant, etc., etc., don’t even faze me. After being attacked for 14 years on SoWal, one tends to become conditioned.

It's 5 o'clock somewhere.

Members of our community organizing together and working to support customary use and our way of life at the beach is not manipulation. It is leadership and work on behalf of our beaches and the people who live here, work here, raise their children here, visit here and on behalf of generations to come. You and others here are trying hard to bash CU organizers and tear them down with every post. And using the worst kind of twisted lies possible to hurt our own people trying to silence them and others with such malice. What a shame. It won't work.

I have been personally threatened by someone from the private beach crowd who has my email. And I'm not even serving in any official capacity. But I have a voice just as so many other community members do. We care about this town and it's future.

The beaches belong to everyone. Many people have been subjected to discrimination in this country over the years including who gets to use which beaches on many coasts. There is no nazi card. But there are truthful and hurtful actions excluding groups of people that have taken place in the past on and off beaches. But not in South Walton UNTIL NOW. Our community needs to protect what belongs to all of us. When you have an ex governor of another state come here to build on our beaches who then goes directly our representatives to declare private beaches... Well then we have all have a problem. Because all of us will pay. Most of us will stand up.