• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Dave Rauschkolb

Beach Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach
Why would a competent attorney grow a hate club mob overnight? As if that would be something professionally to be proud of?

There you go again, with the name-calling characterizing all people who love public beaches as a “hate club mob” So creative and just plain mean. Your contempt for thousands of good people who love public beaches is quite evident. Didn’t you come up with that term “beach density?” limiting peoples access to the beach and trying to somehow lessen than the number of people who can even come to the beach and then labeling everyone a mob. A little advice. If you’re the new Beach front owner spokesperson and Marketing pitch inventor you’re not going to get very many supporters. But you probably already know that.

Dave Rauschkolb

Beach Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach
Why would a competent attorney grow a hate club mob overnight? As if that would be something professionally to be proud of?

At least now nobody's talking about your beach bar in the dunes. Or that Walton Watchdog Blog. Or the shocking fact that you think managing beach use density is "ridiculous".

What did you want to check again twice? I forget.

Watchdog #49Followers, Beprow #20Followers.

Thanks for the reminder. Checking it twice. Mr Uhlfelder just picked up another 10,000 followers in the last two hours.

Alex Miles

Beach Comber
Oct 6, 2019
Montgomery
There you go again, with the name-calling characterizing all people who love public beaches as a “hate club mob” So creative and just plain mean. Your contempt for thousands of good people who love public beaches is quite evident. Didn’t you come up with that term “beach density?” limiting peoples access to the beach and trying to somehow lessen than the number of people who can even come to the beach and then labeling everyone a mob. A little advice. If you’re the new Beach front owner spokesperson and Marketing pitch inventor you’re not going to get very many supporters. But you probably already know that.

Correction. I didn't call any names so don't twist my words. A quick peek at attorney Uhlfelder's Twitter easily reveals his hate club mob is a politicized polarization of leftists who hate all conservatives, and in particular Mike Huckabee.

BPOs do not have contempt for thousands of good people who love public beaches. They DO have contempt for people who sue them, like you, for greedy commercial control of their private property.

Conservative BPOs want to conserve the environmental integrity of the beach and shoreline, and not turn over the commercial control of Walton County beaches to a group of ever-changing elected officials with a long history of corruption and blinded thirst for the tourist dollar.

I'm a spokesperson for nobody. Just trying to point out how you continue to twist words to portray your own agenda. An agenda which serves your beach bar in the dunes, and beaches so jam-packed with tourists that it's not fun for anybody, except for hordes of drunk partying adolescents maybe.

A little advice. Twisting my words will get you nowhere. But I'm happy to directly quote you, Dave. But you probably already know that.

Dave Rauschkolb

Beach Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach
Correction. I didn't call any names so don't twist my words. A quick peek at attorney Uhlfelder's Twitter easily reveals his hate club mob is a politicized polarization of leftists who hate all conservatives, and in particular Mike Huckabee.

BPOs do not have contempt for thousands of good people who love public beaches. They DO have contempt for people who sue them, like you, for greedy commercial control of their private property.

Conservative BPOs want to conserve the environmental integrity of the beach and shoreline, and not turn over the commercial control of Walton County beaches to a group of ever-changing elected officials with a long history of corruption and blinded thirst for the tourist dollar.

I'm a spokesperson for nobody. Just trying to point out how you continue to twist words to portray your own agenda. An agenda which serves your beach bar in the dunes, and beaches so jam-packed with tourists that it's not fun for anybody, except for hordes of drunk partying adolescents maybe.

A little advice. Twisting my words will get you nowhere. But I'm happy to directly quote you, Dave. But you probably already know that.

With all due respect Mr. Alex, anonymous proclaimer of private beaches, “twisting words to portray your own agenda.” I was going to say that about you. As I’ve said many times before, house bill 631 set forth a procedure for counties to reaffirm customary use after their lawfully passed ordinance was gutted. The county and Florida beaches for All and any other parties who are involved in this lawsuit are merely following the procedures set forth. No other option was available other than to roll over to the notion of private beaches which is counter to our coastal economy, our quality of life and the pure enjoyment for families who live here and visit here to enjoy the beaches are they always have without exclusion and offending private property signs. They are an aberration and the day they are removed will be a day to celebrate for all of Florida.

FloridaBeachBum

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
Please, can we stick with the facts that establish credibility!? #1757 I don’t attack CU believers, only the notion of baseless CU beliefs and misinformation. Customary Use and Our 30A Legacy

Fact. Ancient English common law public customary use of private beachfront property is a de novo legal process with from 4 to 7 CU criteria depending on which court or medieval English legal doctrine or statute the courts rely on. No dispute what the criteria is or what the criteria means so how can CU be in dispute (sarcasm). No public CU criteria includes polls(1), or number of anti-social media followers, or if enforcing American property rights affect the local economy. Only social media and politicians care about the number of followers - not the courts.

#2225 “house bill 631 set forth a procedure for counties to reaffirm customary” Again, FS163.035, not HB631, set forth a BPO due process “de novo” legal process to have a judge to make a declaratory judgment that old English public CU is superior to American Constitutional private rights. FS163.035 is not “a procedure for counties to reaffirm customary use” because FS163.035 is DE NOVO (2). The court starts “anew” like nothing happened before. Before FS163.035 NO other FL county had tried to unilaterally declare public CU on private property so there is NO other counties to “reaffirm” public CU in.

“always have without exclusion and offending private property signs.” Another unsubstantiated belief. The law of the land has been and is today that BPO can choose to allow others on their property to the MHWL or not. Most BPO have but fro how long if BPO prevail in the estimated up to $50,000,000 litigation? BPO signs have been around for decades and are protected by the Constitution First Amendment (see Goodwin Goodwin v. Walton County, Florida | Pacific Legal Foundation ). Like this 2007 Seaside First Amendment protected sign.
SoWal 09-17-2007 P9170001sm.jpg

The only thing NEW in the last few years is the past-and-present BCC Commissioner’s and Larry Jones’ inept management of Walton tax payer’s money. TDC spending $20,000,00 in tourist taxes annually to bring more tourist to private public and privately (BCC taxed) beaches, passing on to private property owners the public demand the BCC failed to manage. New, BCC willingness to spend up to $50,000,000 on CU and maybe get nothing. New, CU believer’s intentional social media misinformation about public CU on private property. Who wouldn’t want free beach use on social media; except the owner who has to pay for the property and clean up after the public customary use because their is no law enforcement? New, Quiet Title of private beaches for $400 were ever public property, or BPOs do not pay taxes or can build seaward of CCCL on their dry sand property, or that FS163.035 is anything other a BPO property due process law, or that the Walton tourist bed tax, property values have only increased with FL economy since FS163.035 or the Walton CU ordinance, or over 650+ of the 1,193 BPO parcels (about 2,500 BPOs), not a “handful” have hired about 34 of the best attorneys in FL to intervene for them collectively. BCC have cost Walton tax payers to date about a million dollars and BPOs in-total a guest-a-ment of about millions dollars, and after more than a year the Walton $425/hr attorneys can’t even get the BPO notifications right so the trial can start and the CU Plaintiff can prove their case. The first motion is if old English common law customary use is superior to American Constitution 5th and 14th Amendments. If affirmed that CU is unconstitutional no number of CU followers will matter. CUnCourt.

#2022 Why do BPOs feel compelled to use pseudonyms? Because of CU believers civil discourse like this Mike Huckabee’s F***ABEE Stickers and staged trespass on BPO property by CU believer attorney and others or frivolous police reports filed against BPO but not known CU believer active shooter videos.
Customary Use and Our 30A Legacy

(1) Who commissioned the partisan Sep 2018 Mason-Dixon poll? FBFA? An individual? If you know and will not say; why not? #86 Customary Use and Our 30A Legacy
(2) De novo De Novo - FindLaw

bob1

Beach Fanatic
Jun 26, 2010
Please, can we stick with the facts that establish credibility!? #1757 I don’t attack CU believers, only the notion of baseless CU beliefs and misinformation. Customary Use and Our 30A Legacy

Fact. Ancient English common law public customary use of private beachfront property is a de novo legal process with from 4 to 7 CU criteria depending on which court or medieval English legal doctrine or statute the courts rely on. No dispute what the criteria is or what the criteria means so how can CU be in dispute (sarcasm). No public CU criteria includes polls(1), or number of anti-social media followers, or if enforcing American property rights affect the local economy. Only social media and politicians care about the number of followers - not the courts.

#2225 “house bill 631 set forth a procedure for counties to reaffirm customary” Again, FS163.035, not HB631, set forth a BPO due process “de novo” legal process to have a judge to make a declaratory judgment that old English public CU is superior to American Constitutional private rights. FS163.035 is not “a procedure for counties to reaffirm customary use” because FS163.035 is DE NOVO (2). The court starts “anew” like nothing happened before. Before FS163.035 NO other FL county had tried to unilaterally declare public CU on private property so there is NO other counties to “reaffirm” public CU in.

“always have without exclusion and offending private property signs.” Another unsubstantiated belief. The law of the land has been and is today that BPO can choose to allow others on their property to the MHWL or not. Most BPO have but fro how long if BPO prevail in the estimated up to $50,000,000 litigation? BPO signs have been around for decades and are protected by the Constitution First Amendment (see Goodwin Goodwin v. Walton County, Florida | Pacific Legal Foundation ). Like this 2007 Seaside First Amendment protected sign.
View attachment 80635

The only thing NEW in the last few years is the past-and-present BCC Commissioner’s and Larry Jones’ inept management of Walton tax payer’s money. TDC spending $20,000,00 in tourist taxes annually to bring more tourist to private public and privately (BCC taxed) beaches, passing on to private property owners the public demand the BCC failed to manage. New, BCC willingness to spend up to $50,000,000 on CU and maybe get nothing. New, CU believer’s intentional social media misinformation about public CU on private property. Who wouldn’t want free beach use on social media; except the owner who has to pay for the property and clean up after the public customary use because their is no law enforcement? New, Quiet Title of private beaches for $400 were ever public property, or BPOs do not pay taxes or can build seaward of CCCL on their dry sand property, or that FS163.035 is anything other a BPO property due process law, or that the Walton tourist bed tax, property values have only increased with FL economy since FS163.035 or the Walton CU ordinance, or over 650+ of the 1,193 BPO parcels (about 2,500 BPOs), not a “handful” have hired about 34 of the best attorneys in FL to intervene for them collectively. BCC have cost Walton tax payers to date about a million dollars and BPOs in-total a guest-a-ment of about millions dollars, and after more than a year the Walton $425/hr attorneys can’t even get the BPO notifications right so the trial can start and the CU Plaintiff can prove their case. The first motion is if old English common law customary use is superior to American Constitution 5th and 14th Amendments. If affirmed that CU is unconstitutional no number of CU followers will matter. CUnCourt.

#2022 Why do BPOs feel compelled to use pseudonyms? Because of CU believers civil discourse like this Mike Huckabee’s F***ABEE Stickers and staged trespass on BPO property by CU believer attorney and others or frivolous police reports filed against BPO but not known CU believer active shooter videos.
Customary Use and Our 30A Legacy

(1) Who commissioned the partisan Sep 2018 Mason-Dixon poll? FBFA? An individual? If you know and will not say; why not? #86 Customary Use and Our 30A Legacy
(2) De novo De Novo - FindLaw
Buy a seat on the BCC and fix it. No one is reading more than one sentence of your posts without nodding off.

FloridaBeachBum

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
“Buy a seat on the BCC and fix it.” BCC can not be fixed, Larry Jones should be fired, and TDC budget should tax tourist no more than to maintain the public beaches. $1,000,000? I do not need nor want the Walton TDC trucks driving across and spoiling my (not our) beautiful beach I pay and maintain (just like the FL Parks prohibit Walton vehicles). ZZZzzzzz.

After my nap I read the second sentence #2227. Only the courts can resolve the public CU of private property fire the Walton BCC has created, CU believers have fanned the flames, and Walton tax payers will pay the multi-millions. What did your post add to the credibility of CU believer facts about CU? Do you have any CU believer facts or law to justify CU beliefs? Wish credible facts could be posted in one sentence. But it takes time and effort. Do not like or too lazy to read credible facts - don’t read it. Sweet dreams.

Reggie Gaskins

Beach Lover
Oct 4, 2018
Blue Mountain Beach
Our beaches are important to all of us. We all want the same thing. Rational people can see that by reading through The discussion.

Respect for our pristine natural resource.
Respect for everyone’s love of the beach.
Respect for private property rights.

It all worked great til the incompetent county tried an illegal land grab, sending us into this spiral. Then, the publicity stunts began. Adults in Tallahassee put them in time out, reminding them there are laws to follow, not wishes.

I hope, with all of my love for this special place, that the folks interested in this important local issue, see what just happened today. It’s perfectly symptomatic of the entire CU campaign.

FBFA just plugged into an international hate campaign against Huckabee to link to twitter users who hate Huck, as They are all somehow invested in something none of them have ever heard of and won’t ever know of - customary use of beach. They simply all share a political hate of the Huckabee family. How sad.

And you’re supposed to be proud and celebrate such a hollow, mindless triumph of social media engineering.

We, as a collective, passionate community, should all be embarrassed on the world stage.

This moment, right here and now, is a PERFECT example of how this childish public tantrum of

Customary Use Will Destroy Our 30A Legacy

Last edited:

Jenksy

Beach Fanatic
Oct 25, 2012
“Buy a seat on the BCC and fix it.” BCC can not be fixed, Larry Jones should be fired, and TDC budget should tax tourist no more than to maintain the public beaches. $1,000,000? I do not need nor want the Walton TDC trucks driving across and spoiling my (not our) beautiful beach I pay and maintain (just like the FL Parks prohibit Walton vehicles). ZZZzzzzz.

After my nap I read the second sentence #2227. Only the courts can resolve the public CU of private property fire the Walton BCC has created, CU believers have fanned the flames, and Walton tax payers will pay the multi-millions. What did your post add to the credibility of CU believer facts about CU? Do you have any CU believer facts or law to justify CU beliefs? Wish credible facts could be posted in one sentence. But it takes time and effort. Do not like or too lazy to read credible facts - don’t read it. Sweet dreams.
:yawn: