• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

TreeFrog

Beach Fanatic
Oct 11, 2005
Seagrove
Kurt, is this the all-time record thread for number of posts and views? That stat alone should be worth passing on to the Walton Sun, BCC, and Sheriff's office. I shows the depth of concern of taxpayers, voters, and tourism guests to Walton Co. about this issue.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Kurt, is this the all-time record thread for number of posts and views? That stat alone should be worth passing on to the Walton Sun, BCC, and Sheriff's office. I shows the depth of concern of taxpayers, voters, and tourism guests to Walton Co. about this issue.

well....there was thread about a cake once upon a time, but this one is right up there! :wave:

yippie

Beach Fanatic
Oct 28, 2005
A local
Any more updates on this subject? I am trying to find out if the guys in Destin have been in front of a judge. I will post again later with news I hope.

Beachlover2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 17, 2005
SoWal
Any more updates on this subject? I am trying to find out if the guys in Destin have been in front of a judge. I will post again later with news I hope.

I believe I heard they go to court the 8th of August:dunno:

jay

Beach Comber
Jun 27, 2007
baker
Our hearing was to be the 17th of August but the judge has cancelled that and asked for legal briefs, they are all in and we are waiting for his ruling. I will let you all know what the outcome is.

yippie

Beach Fanatic
Oct 28, 2005
A local
Our hearing was to be the 17th of August but the judge has cancelled that and asked for legal briefs, they are all in and we are waiting for his ruling. I will let you all know what the outcome is.

Jay, please keep us informed.

NotDeadYet

Beach Fanatic
Jul 7, 2007
Photo taken east of Eastern Lake. Now this can't be right :dunno:
To the Gulf of Mexico? Isnt' it the Mean High Water? Have we also now lost the right to the wet sand (unless it's underwater) :dunno:
privatebeachpropertycx6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Photo taken east of Eastern Lake. Now this can't be right :dunno:
To the Gulf of Mexico? Isnt' it the Mean High Water? Have we also now lost the right to the wet sand (unless it's underwater) :dunno:
privatebeachpropertycx6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
I wonder if these signs are legally allowed to be placed on the beach. :scratch:

BlueMtnBeachVagrant

Beach Fanatic
Jun 20, 2005