Misc New 30a Home Construction Cost

Discussion in 'Real Estate' started by mydogbabe, Feb 26, 2017.

1. SpringStreetBuilders

SpringStreetBuilders Beach Comber

No reason to attack me. What's wrong with you people in this click? You don't know anything about me

2. Evansc

Evansc Beach Comber

Nothing but telling the truth. You (John Carroll, Chambers Street Builders) have left a trail of destruction in your path. Still getting sued, including in Federal Court in Alabama for breach of contract.

3. SpringStreetBuilders

Let's all be 100% transparent. My name is John Carroll, I have been licensed as a Building Contractor for 20 years. This year I State Certified my license and my company and turned off my County Registered license. Anyone who thinks they know my building in Seagrove is 100% welcome to visit me there and I'll fully inform them on it. If you don't want to come into the facts about me and my building I'm not asking you to do anything, but stop spreading misinformation.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
  4. SpringStreetBuilders

I'm doing a free "materials only" take off for a Walton County citizen who read this post. When he reviews it he'll ask follow ups on the parts list and I'll explain it so he's fully informed. I told him up front that my service on this is free and I am not looking for the work.
    I've completed over 500 projects in 23 States and 30a Builders' pricing is abhorrent. It's not for the reasons that the colluders try to explain. Look harder at their talking points on why their costs are high and you'll see that they are all reading from the same script. Builders from across the country can't all be incorrect and 30A is honest and forthright. Builders here work with subs and crank up the costs on houses so that everybody gets ahead. The Realtors tell them it's par for the course and make these people think that they can sell their buildings for more so it's okay. It's not okay to practice collusion. If you want to talk about facts you can message me and bring along any skeptic or any crowd of Skeptics that you can gather and we'll do it publicly and curious individuals can walk away and make their own decision about who's telling the truth

5. elgordoboy

elgordoboy Beach Fanatic

I made a shot in the dark but hit a bullseye it seems. His tone matched a previous incarnation from years ago before getting banned. Holier than thou while, as you say, “banned from building”. He mentions repairing water damaged homes that were built by the areas priciest builders when that is pretty much what happened on a house he started at the main drag in WaterSound. A house he either abandoned or was run off at the sheathing stage. Sat there for years until ChiMar finished it. The horror all around. This isn’t new just aggravating.

6. SpringStreetBuilders

Please try and be correct, that's all I keep asking you. You won't tell people what your name is, you won't tell people what your livelihood is so that we can get you out in the sunshine and get a look at you. I have told you my name, I have told you my history and if you have questions I'll be happy to answer them.
    I bought that lot in watersound and put $250,000 cash down payment. When I opened the ground I found buried construction debris in layers underneath the building. I went to Google images and found historic images showing that the St. Joe company used it as a dump. The lot was $1,050,000 so I brought my photographic evidence and carried in some of the garbage that I was uncovering, met with a Senior Vice President of St.Joe and she denied that they buried any trash there. The next week they hired a surveyor to sneak out to my lot and Survey the height of my building, but I was on the job everyday. To distract me, they asked me to bring my bucket truck down to the beach and boom up two St. Joe Company Executives on a gulf front lot that they had to photograph for marketing purposes. While they kept me there, they instructed the surveyor to go over and conduct a false survey which he did, and then he shared it with the HOA and then they published the false survey to the World Wide Web to do anything they could to discredit me. SoWal.com simultaneously banned me to shut down my communications. I sued the parties and the whole thing fell apart when the surveyor came clean and admitted that his survey was fake and that mine was correct.
    Now, you have been chasing me around for more than 10 years saying stuff about me and you will never admit your name no matter how many times I asked you. I'm asking you again to please tell me what your name is, my name is John Carroll.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
  7. Evansc

Evansc Beach Comber

He has ruined many lives, been banned up and down 30-a, and is still able to con people into hiring him by hiding behind new company names and not disclosing his dirty past. Is being sued in at least two separate States right now, probably more.

8. SpringStreetBuilders

SoWal admins, please let me to continue to respond to online attacks. We're getting close to exposing how the contractors orchestrate their inflated pricing models.

9. Evansc

Evansc Beach Comber

He just can’t handle the truth and being exposed for who and what he is. Speak the truth.

10. SpringStreetBuilders

If you are going to say something nasty about me please tell me what your name is. And while you're at it, please tell me 1 Project that I have completed without interference where in the owner's lost money. I'll wait

11. Evansc

Evansc Beach Comber

How many communities can you no longer build in?

Why were you banned?

How many lawsuits are you currently the defendant in? How many are for breach of contract?

12. SpringStreetBuilders

Sorry. You already asked me a question and I already gave you several answers. You refuse to say who you are so that you can be fairly scrutinized. Anonymous people don't get to continue their cover-ups.
    This Thread is about an honest question of a person inquiring about honest construction costs. I'm here to say that I've completed over 500 projects and I have no problem sharing real numbers with anyone who wants to message me. They can then take those numbers and scrutinize them, and explore them, and ponder them, and consider them, and make their own version if they want to.

13. Evansc

Evansc Beach Comber

For anyone interested in building a house, stay away from John Carroll, 500 Finishes Corp, Spring Street Builders and any other companies he is involved in.

Total rip off artist.

Chuck Evans.

14. SpringStreetBuilders

Please tell us the name of a single client in 500 completed projects who lost money because of me. For 10 years I offered every new home client a money back guarantee plus $100,000 and never had a taker. I included the cost of the land, plus the amount they paid me for the work.
    I suffered 12 contract breakdowns wherein the client unilaterally terminated our agreement. All 12 lost money and I'm glad they did.

15. SpringStreetBuilders

I've never worked for anyone named Chuck Evans. 1 out of 1 names provided have been hearsay. Thank you for clarifying.

16. Evansc

Evansc Beach Comber

How many communities can you no longer build in?

Why were you banned?

How many lawsuits are you currently the defendant in? How many are for breach of contract?

Nothing more than a con man. Thankfully you have been banned in so many communities that the universe of people you can harm has been greatly reduced.

17. elgordoboy

elgordoboy Beach Fanatic

john jacob jingleheimer schmidt, his name is my name too. I’m a biological nuclear physicist programmer. You named yourself once called out, big whoop. There wasn’t some neighborhood/sowal.com coalition that banned together to persecute you. The paranoia on this board is truly frightening. And this is nothing compared to the paranoia exhibited on the local politics spot.

18. SpringStreetBuilders

Who's the con artist? The guy who comes on live with his real name or the guy who poses as someone else and says a bunch of stupid s***? This post is about construction costs and I'm here as a witness of first account that these communities want prices raised even if they have to threaten people. I can give you names I can give you time periods I can give you communities and you can't.

19. Evansc

Evansc Beach Comber

Beasley et al v. 500 Finishes Corporation et al
    Alabama Middle District Court
    Judge: William Keith Watkins
    Referred: Terry F Moorer
    Case #: 2:17-cv-00092
    Nature of Suit 190 Contract - Other Contract
    Cause 28:1332 Diversity-Breach of Contract
    Case Filed: Feb 16, 2017

Another example of your fine work!

20. SpringStreetBuilders

I have completed over 500 projects. Give me the name of a builder who's completed 500 projects and not come across a bad client. Davis & Dunn? Has Peter Horn of Artisan had any contracts go bad? Where's New Creations? Wave Construction? How's Breaux's sales? How's Burl Elliott? Is Christian Tennant still starting projects in Alys? Are they all con artists? How many offered a money back plus $100,000 sales price?

Better question? Give me the name of a builder who's been Licensed for 20 years, completed more than 500 projects and is willing to openly tell the truth about construction costs on 30a.