• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
Latest word on Draper bridge closing. It was delayed due to a problem with the electronic sign board. It is suppose to close today.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
I looked at it, on foot, right after the washout happened. Can I amend my recollection to 40'? I just remember wondering how any equipment was going to get down and around there to reinforce that very steep embankment. Maybe skilled drone operators can supply us good recon of the entire project, from beginning to...it is going to end, isn't it?:cool:

second wind

Beach Lover
Feb 18, 2013
Bridge was open at 11am today. But by the time we finished lunch at La Paya around 12:15 it was closed. And so it begins...

flajones

Beach Comber
Oct 21, 2009
www.basmatisthirtya.com
Kurt, Thanks for the heads up on local businesses remaining open and accessible during the bridge closure. Basmati's Asian Cuisine is open for Lunch Monday thru Friday , 11am til 2:30, Dinner every night at 5pm. Happy Hour from 5 to 6 Every night. Stop by and see us!

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Kurt, Thanks for the heads up on local businesses remaining open and accessible during the bridge closure. Basmati's Asian Cuisine is open for Lunch Monday thru Friday , 11am til 2:30, Dinner every night at 5pm. Happy Hour from 5 to 6 Every night. Stop by and see us!
You're welcome and we will see you soon.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
I'll do it! I'll do it! Pick me! Pick me! You gotta learn sometime. :blink:

Last edited:

Jimmy T

Beach Fanatic
Apr 6, 2015
Contacted the project manager and he sent me links to the plans. The files are huge pdf's. The first page of the second one shows what the bridge will look like. It's nothing special. Cheers!

Download site: Walton County File Download Form
File name: 15-07-23 BID SET 1 OF 2.pdf
File retrieval pin number: 4749

Download site: Walton County File Download Form
File name: 15-07-23 BID SET 2 OF 2.pdf
File retrieval pin number: 4138