• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

BlueMtnBeachVagrant

Beach Fanatic
Jun 20, 2005
Sueshore said:
BMBV...please just tell people when to lighten up, since you seem to have all the rules. For me, it would be easier than looking through some of your posts and trying to find the point among the "jokes" and riddles.

Carry on.

Yes Dear.

(from a married man here) :funn:

"lighten on up! .... lighten up.... lighten on up!... lighten up...."
Sounds like I stole that from James Brown.

BlueMtnBeachVagrant

Beach Fanatic
Jun 20, 2005
CastlesOfSand said:
Hmmmmmm..... now where is BMBV? ;-)

Right here, my friend. Not sure what VETTA's trying to tell us. But I'm not biting that rusty hook !!!

I'm content to watch you pirahnas devour that post.

Seems to me, his post is more of a plug for his buddy who has the business in Pensacola.

Oh well, it takes all colors to make a rainbow !!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
BlueMtnBeachVagrant said:
First paragraph... funny. :lol: ... I can laugh at myself.

Second paragraph... What's my (incidental) take? :rotfl:
Same as on this thread, you get to entertain some people at your own expense. :popcorn::D

aquaticbiology

fishlips
May 30, 2005
redneck heaven
my apologies to the sensitive, but my valve just blew, look away now

Vetta said:
Hello Guys and Gals,
SEAWALLS.
HI JUST SO HAPPEN TO MARKET SEAWALLS, ARMORING, AND HOME FOUNDATION REPAIR.
Vetta
Home Foundation Protection Systems

does it count if its a retaining wall? which is what they are - buttresses, not to stop the incursion of the sea but to stop the dune slump which takes the house on top of the dune with it - bmbv, to his credit, knew it as he had done his homework
ero20.gif

just goes to show you that the guys doing the work don't have a freaking clue and they're just in it for the money, preying off the rich pickings of scared dune dwellers :roll:

is that your blue crane - i want to salvage that hoist hook!!! (you know how much those things cost!!?!!)
P3210159.JPG

sorry about that - i'm all better now

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
is that your blue crane - i want to salvage that hoist hook!!! (you know how much those things cost!!?!!)
Go get it!!!...the beach would be better off with out it!...somebody could stub their pampered toes on it :D

CastlesOfSand

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Smiling JOe said:
Okay, I think I found some serious answers to the questions of the effects of seawalls being installed on the beach. See video clip. I think it is self explanatory.

Hey.... SJ...... get on back to the lounge!!!!!!!:rotfl: