• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gingersnap

Beach Lover
Jul 23, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach
I didn't realize making donations bought you control over a candidate. Maybe that's the way it worked in the past, but to quote a very outspoken member of this forum "change is coming whether you like it not". I'd tell her to buckle up too but I've yet to see a bicycle with a seat belt.
Can up please tell me why you said "control over a candidate?" I didn't mention the word control? I am new to this forum and since you quoted my reply, I'm assuming you're responding to me.

earl

Beach Lover
Mar 29, 2008
Sowal
First of all I post under my name. Been here all of my life and plan to stay the rest of my time. For better or worse that is my mug to the left. I was raised to say what I think and say it in the open to that person. I do not agree with anyone on everything but will work with anyone
So silly , sock puppets who just appeared. Guess Scott got too well know by his old ones. Go for it just be sure you do not make a mistake when you talk about someone. Everyone knows Misty, so grow up and use your name.
here is something for you I have been on this site since 2008 sorry you are grasping for straws here. It's great entertainment.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
So silly , sock puppets who just appeared. Guess Scott got too well know by his old ones. Go for it just be sure you do not make a mistake when you talk about someone. Everyone knows Misty, so grow up and use your name.

Thank you Ms. Harris.

earl

Beach Lover
Mar 29, 2008
Sowal
Can up please tell me why you said "control over a candidate?" I didn't mention the word control? I am new to this forum and since you quoted my reply, I'm assuming you're responding to me.
Sorry misty said control on a previous comment

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
here is something for you I have been on this site since 2008 sorry you are grasping for straws here. It's great entertainment.

Been on the forum since 2008 and most if ANYTHING you ever CONTRIBUTED (I doubt there was much) all but disappeared when you stopped posting for YEARS only to reincarnate yourself to dig at me. BRAVO bud, you have way to much time on your hands.

earl

Beach Lover
Mar 29, 2008
Sowal
Please misty show me where you found tony is on disability, or someone paid a lien off for him. Since your so good at looking it up. I will wait........

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Only troll here is you sir ,make your own thread and post. ✌️

Oh don't even go there troll. Bob Hudson has more credibility then you could ever aspire to have and he doesn't hide who he is!!

earl

Beach Lover
Mar 29, 2008
Sowal
Been on the forum since 2008 and most if ANYTHING you ever CONTRIBUTED (I doubt there was much) all but disappeared when you stopped posting for YEARS only to reincarnate yourself to dig at me. BRAVO bud, you have way to much time on your hands.
And again answering for Mrs. Harris. She is a grown women let her answer quit cutting in line.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Please misty show me where you found tony is on disability, or someone paid a lien off for him. Since your so good at looking it up. I will wait........

Show me where he isn't or hasn't. My credibility isn't at stake here..T. Anderson's is and from what I'm
seeing here, you don't have any. I've got nothing to prove to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.