• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
How can I help you? You have had a hard time and I would like to be able to do something if I can to help you.

Suzanne, thank you so very much but truly I was not looking for handouts. I have sent you a private msg with an explanation of why I even put that info here.

Phil Good

Beach Lover
Jun 17, 2016
Blue Mountain
Am I the only one here that thinks @Misty should have entered the commissioner race? With as much knowledge as she has dispersed in this thread, she would do absolute wonders for this great county.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Am I the only one here that thinks @Misty should have entered the commissioner race? With as much knowledge as she has dispersed in this thread, she would do absolute wonders for this great county.

BAHAHAHA! I wouldn't last 5 minutes as a Commissioner because I'm too honest!

And I find it simply amazing that you just joined this list today and have already read my all posts. Aren't you the busy lil bee trolling me?

Oh wait...I'm wrong about the date you joined! I admit it! It was June 17, 2016.

Last edited:

Phil Good

Beach Lover
Jun 17, 2016
Blue Mountain
BAHAHAHA! I wouldn't last 5 minutes as a Commissioner because I'm too honest!

And I find it simply amazing that you just joined this list today and have already read my all posts. Aren't you the busy lil bee trolling me?

Oh wait...I'm wrong about the date you joined! I admit it! It was June 17, 2016.
I admit it, I am a speed reader. I was able to knock out these 5 pages in only 17 days!

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
I admit it, I am a speed reader. I was able to knock out these 5 pages in only 17 days!

That you're an admitted vendor speaks volumes as to why your trolling me. You don't like the fact I want vendor chairs off our beaches unless they are actually rented!!!

Phil Good

Beach Lover
Jun 17, 2016
Blue Mountain
That you're an admitted vendor speaks volumes as to why your trolling me. You don't like the fact I want vendor chairs off our beaches unless they are actually rented!!!
Wait, you think we're out here throwing all these chairs out in near 100 degree heat for nothing? People want to guarantee themselves a spot for the week and are willing and able to spend their hard earned money to do so. This is America, after all.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
Five police killed in Dallas, and now Phil Good tells us how hard the vendors work for America. This is not a good day.

Poppaj

SoWal Insider
Oct 9, 2015
Wait, you think we're out here throwing all these chairs out in near 100 degree heat for nothing? People want to guarantee themselves a spot for the week and are willing and able to spend their hard earned money to do so. This is America, after all.
locals who spend hard earned money on taxes and are actual owners of the sand would like to go to the beach and not compete with empty chairs for a nice spot.

Dave Rauschkolb

Beach Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach

So Phil, Welcome to SoWal if you're a newbie. Is Phil Good your real name? Because if you are truly a beach vendor and a business person then hiding behind an anonymous name doesn't say much for your integrity as a business owner. If you're not willing to stand up for your business with your own name that doesn't stand for much. When I first saw your name it just looks like a play on the words "feel good." If this isn't your real name I don't see how anyone can have respect for you as a business person or even take you seriously or anything you say seriously. So if this isn't your real name I suggest you change it and introduce yourself to the world and stand up for what you say and back it up with who you are. Obviously, I'm not a fan of anonymity on social platforms. And especially not from business people. So please, introduce yourself; I'd be happy to meet you and so would everyone else. We may already even know you but can't tell because you're hiding behind a fake name. You are a business person aren't you? What's the name of your business as well? So what say you? Phil or Feel or whatever. And if Phil Good is really your name it's nice to meet you.

Last edited: