• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
Who ever they are, they are not for "Small Bussiness" or a progressive education system.

BJackson

Beach Lover
Jun 19, 2010
Blue Mountain Beach, Florida
The Walton County Small Business PAC is listed at the Walton County Supervisor of Elections site but with no information and no contributions listed. They aren't listed at the Florida Division of Elections Committee site.

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
The Walton County Small Business PAC is listed at the Walton County Supervisor of Elections site but with no information and no contributions listed. They aren't listed at the Florida Division of Elections Committee site.
I saw that also, I think they just registered but they have signs out already.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Probably the same crowd that flips the county the middle finger about the sandwich boards on 30a and keeps putting them out. They also probably don't care to register their "business" with the county, for various reasons...

Wouldn't be surprised if some fimilar names tied to this pack (sic).

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Probably the same crowd that flips the county the middle finger about the sandwich boards on 30a and keeps putting them out. They also probably don't care to register their "business" with the county, for various reasons...

Wouldn't be surprised if some fimilar names tied to this pack (sic).

Why would a "Small Business Group" be opposed to having an appointed Superintendent of Schools as opposed to the stelar one Elected there now? What does that have to do with small business unless you are the ones selling the pens, pencils, paper and books... Well, the school district does have deep pockets that seem to have holes in their pants. Maybe that's it too...

Bob Hudson

Beach Fanatic
May 10, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
You will find the officers of the Alliance that formed the PAC below.

There is also a website put up by Bonnie McQuistion and she is the person that ordered and picked up the signs that have appeared.

image-2127635376.jpg

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Larry Anchors , Richard Veldman, William Schiealer are real estate agents/brokers. Gary Shipman is a an attorney in construction law litigation.

Cecelia Jones.... most people know who she is and I personally don't know of much she was involved in politically that turned out to be in the County or school districts best interest. JMHO!

Last edited:

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
He has vision and drive to lead this county.

So is that why up until he decided to run for School Board here he worked for the (Radar Group) in Okaloosa County?

You might also look into why he left Walton Academy if you can get any of the semi-autonomous, governing board members of the Radar Group to talk which I find highly doubtful.

Let me drop a couple names here also...(1) Ray Sansom. Wikipedia should tell you all you need to know about the fine upstanding character of Mr. Eddins associates and fellow co-workers. (2) Jay Odom.