• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Larry Anchors , Richard Veldman, William Schiealer are real estate agents/brokers. Gary Shipman is a an attorney in construction law litigation.

Cecelia Jones.... most people know who she is and I personally don't know of much she was involved in politically that turned out to be in the County or school districts best interest. JMHO!

Schistler (sp?) owns Franks Hardware Store. I don't shop there any longer and drive to the Ace in Miramar Beach.

Shipman is an Attorney and has represented some interesting clients.

Candidate Jones in running for Dist. Two (2), yet it would seem as if she is running a campaign in Dist. Five (5) against Cindy Meadows. Maybe she should just wait the two years and run for Dist. Five (5)? If I was in Dist. Two (2), I'd be asking some questions...

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Cecilia has a home in Santa Rosa Beach but resides at the home she has in Dist. 2 when there is a seat available. If Mrs. Jones isn't successful this election, in 2 years she will conveniently live in her home in Santa Rosa Beach and probably will run against Cindy Meadows. That is her modus operandi.

I've heard both homes are homesteaded. Isn't that fraud?

I was looking at the Clerks website today too and noticed the Camacho Scandal she and her husband got themselves caught up in was scheduled to be reopened on 7-16-2014 and on the same date there was a voluntary dismissal with prejudice filed by Cecilia's attorney Harry Harper. A hearing has been set for Sept. 14, 2014 which includes a notice of production. The case was assigned to a Santa Rosa county judge after Wells, LaPorte and Green recused themselves. Previous motions to dismiss have been denied.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
I want to preface the comments I made above...I am not accusing anyone of fraud. I've been told both properties were homesteaded but found nothing on the property appraisers webs site to indicate both properties are in fact homesteaded.

I'm not sure how one would go about perpetrating fraud or the aliases one could use in which to do so but I gave the source of the information enough credibility to go looking! I found nothing.

Last edited:

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Nice, vague politically correct answers jdarg....how many of the candidates have publicly come out in SUPPORT of this referendum?

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Call it what you want Misty. I really doubt any of them are going to respond to you or on a message board. And I question your need to constantly go after me- it's like you have some weird reason to make this personal and badger me. Fine, you don't like this attempt to start turning around the Walton County School District ship. Until you come up with a solution/alternative of your own that anyone can get behind, it looks a little ridiculous to continue to pick, pick, pick behind a fake name and offer absolutley zero helpful commentary.

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
Cecilia has a home in Santa Rosa Beach but resides at the home she has in Dist. 2 when there is a seat available. If Mrs. Jones isn't successful this election, in 2 years she will conveniently live in her home in Santa Rosa Beach and probably will run against Cindy Meadows. That is her modus operandi.

I've heard both homes are homesteaded. Isn't that fraud?

I was looking at the Clerks website today too and noticed the Camacho Scandal she and her husband got themselves caught up in was scheduled to be reopened on 7-16-2014 and on the same date there was a voluntary dismissal with prejudice filed by Cecilia's attorney Harry Harper. A hearing has been set for Sept. 14, 2014 which includes a notice of production. The case was assigned to a Santa Rosa county judge after Wells, LaPorte and Green recused themselves. Previous motions to dismiss have been denied.

Of the 4 pieces of property I was able to find under her and her husbands name, 1 was homesteaded and 3 were not. It was pretty easy to locate on property appraisers website. It did sound like you were accusing her of fraud IMHO but hey what do I know. As for the other issue in question I believe the courts will handle it.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Call it what you want Misty. I really doubt any of them are going to respond to you or on a message board. And I question your need to constantly go after me- it's like you have some weird reason to make this personal and badger me. Fine, you don't like this attempt to start turning around the Walton County School District ship. Until you come up with a solution/alternative of your own that anyone can get behind, it looks a little ridiculous to continue to pick, pick, pick behind a fake name and offer absolutley zero helpful commentary.

Why do you take everything so personally. I think voters have the right to know where the candidates stand on the issues.

It wasn't an attack on you! I highly doubt the "good ole boys" running for school board support this referendum and I believe they should come out and be honest about that. I sincerely doubt Danny Glidewell supports this referendum either. I could be wrong but I've asked him here to be open and honest about it.

So, why would the WCEA support candidates who don't support them?

You want to take it personally...that's your issue not mine.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Of the 4 pieces of property I was able to find under her and her husbands name, 1 was homesteaded and 3 were not. It was pretty easy to locate on property appraisers website. It did sound like you were accusing her of fraud IMHO but hey what do I know. As for the other issue in question I believe the courts will handle it.

I said I found nothing either but the source of the information was credible enough to me to go looking.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
And again jdarg I'm not opposed to the referendum....but I'd damn sure like to know which candidates support it as I'm sure many people do.

Why wouldn't they respond on a message board where they have publicly stated their intentions to run?

Last edited: