• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
What is the basis for the six month closure? Did this come from the meeting or is it your estimate?

Leader of the Banned

Beach Fanatic
Apr 23, 2013
Will pedestrians and cyclists be able to cross through? I guess technically they can (and do) right now but I guess technically it's also illegal/discouraged.

BeachSiO2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 16, 2006
Will pedestrians and cyclists be able to cross through? I guess technically they can (and do) right now but I guess technically it's also illegal/discouraged.

They are looking at fixing the pedestrian bridge asap as a separate project from the roadway fix.

Last edited:

Leader of the Banned

Beach Fanatic
Apr 23, 2013
They are looking at fixing the pedestrian bridge asap as a separate project from the roadway fix.

What is it about the bridge that needs fixing, or do they just need to finish inspecting it to make sure it's safe? Did they actually find a problem with it?

BeachSiO2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 16, 2006
What is it about the bridge that needs fixing, or do they just need to finish inspecting it to make sure it's safe? Did they actually find a problem with it?

Sorry, don't know. Just watched Neighborvision and it wasn't clearly stated except that it could be opened.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
How about "Goober Gulch" cuz we is going to look kinda stupid to all visitors while this embarrassment plays out.