• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

EZ4144

Beach Lover
Aug 6, 2005
The American rule of law and US Constitution are the "debate" rules we all live by; including private property rights. The "debate" is the COURT with "equal" debaters Walton tax payers are paying millions of dollars for. The judge(s) are the only ones with authority to interpret the law and decide the "debate" winner. No one has attacked Dave Rauschkolb here - just his baseless fact-less misinformed CU beliefs that are spread on social media to incite the masses.

Why not put your CU beliefs, and any other CU believer (Dave Rauschkplb?), facts, if you have any, where your mouth is and each put $15,000 of your own money in escrow and if private beachfront property rights prevail in court your money goes to pay the millions in legal fees of the the owners of the 650+ private beachfront parcels that did not have a choice? If owners wanted to protect their Constitutional property rights. If Walton Commissioners' CU case as litigated prevails you get your money back.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

BlueMtnBeachVagrant

Beach Fanatic
Jun 20, 2005
Many of you power brokers are lawyers and are connected politically.
I'm starting to feel better and better about myself.
We should have a live debate and I agree. On keeping the beaches public side I believe we should have an opponent that is at least equal in debate experience.
Again, you insult Mr. David Rauschkolb. You only can only assume that Reggie is a better debater than Dave because of TWO REASONS:
1. Reggie's posts are much more logical Dave's, backed up with a plethora of facts, not emotions or opinions.
2. Dave refuses to EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE Reggie's challenge to a debate (neither a yes or no reply). It appears Dave knows he might be out of his league even though Dave is the most vocal CU advocate, somewhat effective organizer and the CHAIRMAN of Florida Beaches for All, a co-plaintiff in the customary use lawsuit. A person in that situation should be prepared to take on anyone at anytime in a debate unless they know the topic cannot be effectively debated because of its shear nature.

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
No, I don't own beachfront property. Why am I supporting the bf owners? It's really none of your business but I have an opinion about it. Is Jensky your real name, not that I give a rat's rear end?
For someone that once called BFOs "snobs", you sure are ingratiating yourself with them......

BlueMtnBeachVagrant

Beach Fanatic
Jun 20, 2005
Mr. Brentwood,

On June 19th you made a very disparaging remark to FloridaBeachBum:

"Right or wrong you're a bad neighbor and bad for our community."

How nice that would have been to have a person's actual name attached to your vicious attack. I demanded an apology from you since nobody deserves that tone of conversation which was never received. I wouldn't dare say something like that to even Dave Rauschkolb because it just isn't right.

You and people like you are the reasons people like me desire to remain anonymous. As a "well known" BFO owner, just about any comment I make concerning the beach gets attacked by the majority on SoWal. And if my comment isn't even about the beach, the prejudice exhibited toward me as a BFO is obvious. That's why SoWal is only an issues only forum and not one where I would want to socialize and share my real name. And that's been effective for me since 2005.

Names don't matter if you are posting info or even opinions. Until you call out someone opposing you by their real name.
Then you lose credibility.

What choice does one have when addressing another member of SoWal who chooses to use their real name? Makes no sense, James. At least you got part of your thought right, "Names don't matter if you are posting info or even opinions."

And then crying for a debate without showing yourself is downright ridiculous. No credibility at all. And on top if that, trying to put down that person for not agreeing to a fake debate is cowardly.
And while I'm at it, saying beachfront owners are cowards for hiding behind lawyers is not a personal attack. Calling an individual a coward is a personal attack. Might be true, but still a personal attack. Saying someone acted cowardly may fall in between.

So I searched this thread for the word "coward" before I posted this. Funny, IT ONLY SHOWS UP in your post above.

The whole point of Reggie's challenge was because of the constant "put down" by Dave Rauschkolb of the content of Reggie's posts simply because he wasn't using his real name. Acceptance of Reggie's debate challenge would definitely placate Dave's overly concern (and apparently yours) for anonymity. If Dave is so confident regarding customary use, he should jump on the chance to debate it in the open, not just display staged one way conversations. And all admissions go to charity, BTW. Would you attend?

Why do you feel the need to defend Dave Rauschkolb from debate challenges. Are you also insulting him like mputnal? If Dave accepts and Reggie declines, well then I will be eating a lot of crow. But only then.

Last edited:

mputnal

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2009
bmbv, your post are revealing your character:

1. Dishonest
2. Deceiving
3. Inaccurate
4. Demeaning
5. Dish it out but can't take it
6. Antisocial
7. Anti-community
8. Always hiding behind something

You can stop trying to justify your fake name. I understand why you chose it and why you hide your real name. It's okay. I think we have the picture of who you are and what you represent.

Reggie Gaskins

Beach Lover
Oct 4, 2018
Blue Mountain Beach
This original story was from the heart, as a family of generations living on 30A beach specifically. The Walton County Weirdness has hijacked all critical thinking and valuable discussion. Even this title was changed by admins because Dave couldn’t handle the message.

Thank you BMBV, your sanity and support of adult discussion are needed in this propaganda onslaught. Stop trying to argue with those incapable of linear arguments or cogent thought.

But here’s a correction folks, I don’t believe I’ve ever used the word debate. I’m pretty sure I’ve always offered to Dave, a calm, relaxed, public DISCUSSION. Table and chairs, stage, microphone, wine and cheese. And no, I’m not a professional debater, far from it. But we know he can’t accept that invite. End of story.

You see, that way, the community would find that I am not a BPO monster, I’m just a guy with a family that cares about and gives back heavily to the communities in which we live and work. I’ve never kicked anyone off of any beach, quite the opposite. Hearing my story in public, uncovering my identity on my terms, uncensored, would silence the attackers long enough to hear the clean message. All the crazies would still attack me, but honest and logical folks meeting me would support the honest discussion that I promote. Solving problems is fun, on and from both sides, working together.

Notice the closing of my last 5 posts!!! I’ve been asking for discussion!!! And they received none, nada, only personal garbage, innuendo, emotional trash, and childish diversions.

So after the many recent blatant censorship episodes here and across all local media, and the crazy conspiracy theories now ruling this thread, there’s no point in attempting to solve anything here. I’ll continue my work where an honest reality lives. Cheers.

Because evidenced by the division here alone, regardless of who wins,
This fight over
CU Will Destroy Our 30A Legacy

Last edited:

mputnal

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2009
bmbv, your post are revealing your character:

1. Dishonest
2. Deceiving
3. Inaccurate
4. Demeaning
5. Dish it out but can't take it
6. Antisocial
7. Anti-community
8. Always hiding behind something
9. Speaks for other people
10. Slice and Dice which is not nice

You can stop trying to justify your fake name. I understand why you chose it and why you hide your real name. It's okay. I think we have the picture of who you are and what you represent.