• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ecopal

Beach Fanatic
Apr 26, 2005
It is really shocking that BMBvagrant's crude and rude behavior is tolerated on this website.

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
ecopal said:
It is really shocking that BMBvagrant's crude and rude postings are tolerated on this website.
The way I see it, ecopal, this is an equal opportunity board and people are allowed to express their opinions, thoughts and aggravations here. They are not always agreed upon...but we all have our own way of experssing ourselves...hey ...it may not always be what we want to hear individually...but we are all adults and need to be tolerant of others...you never know what an individual may be going through.The board is just a place in cyber space to let off steam with out fear of condemnation in the real world.:dunno: I know how you feel...but I look at it as an opportunity to learn about human nature :D

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Frankly speaking, I am tired of reading the posts in this sandbox fight between you two. Take it to the lounge. :rotfl:Let's keep focus on the seawalls and their effects, rather than people.

ecopal

Beach Fanatic
Apr 26, 2005
to Allifunn,
When you are a target of such repeated vicious attacks it is difficult to maintain that objectivity. I too like diversity but BMBV crosses the line and I don't think his behavior is a good for the websites image.

From a psychiatric standpoint BMBvagrant's behavior is a very interesting and revealing study. BMBvagrant's behavior should be viewed from a clinical perspective and not taken personally.

Thanks for your advice.

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
Smiling JOe said:
Frankly speaking, I am tired of reading the posts in this sandbox fight between you two. Take it to the lounge. :rotfl:Let's keep focus on the seawalls and their effects, rather than people.
very true SJ...take it to the lounge!!! We would love to have them over there :evil:

BlueMtnBeachVagrant

Beach Fanatic
Jun 20, 2005
ecopal said:
It is really shocking that BMBvagrant's crude and rude behavior is tolerated on this website.

ecopal,

From what I can tell, this website, belongs to Kurt, not you. If Kurt wants to "blackball me" from HIS website, well, then by all means, it is his right.

Ecopl, I'm sure you're concerned for Kurt that his website doesn't turn into the a "National Inquirer".

It just might hurt Kurt's ratings however :lol: (for the benefit of those of you with no sense of humor..... I'm KIDDING about ratings.... REALLY). I do understand that there is a lot of buzz in this thread but that it is dwarfed by the other countless number of threads, posts, pictures, advertising, etc.) By the way, we must be talking about something that does interest a lot of folks based on the "VIEWS" counter which is 500 more than yesterday. :D

I've tried, and I've tried, and I've tried to post legitimate questions within my posts to you.

You seem to dodge most of them while calling my behavior rude and crude.

I sense other people are starting to see you for who you are (figuratively and literally).

Let me ask you another question (maybe you'll answer this at least)....
Do you believe in the "freedom of the press"? Just a yes or no will suffice.

One other thing, I'm sorry to be shocking you.

BMBV

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
BMBV, be careful about determining the importance of this thread based on the number of views -- The Penis Cake thread is not far behind on that list of most viewed threads. :rotfl:

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
As for the same with my haircut. Penis cakes, haircuts, mascara and camel toes. See you in the lounge. I'm going asap.

John R

needs to get out more
Dec 31, 2005
Conflictinator
gents, could we keep the topic on track?

ecopal, in all honesty, i think bmbv has stated his position many times, many ways. and btw, his wall is in. no changing that. any potential damage environmentally to come, has been cast by all walls placed. i think you're opening yourself up to his retorts, by posting with your emotions exposed.

bmbv, no need to taunt. sometimes it's better not to respond. i thought the flame war had been extinguished some pages ago. :love: i asked previously for some(a) pictures of your wall. this was not for future finger pointing, but more for documentation. we could use it to determine future response to erosion. i'm sure you're documenting anyway.

i think the number of views has to do with the aforementioned 'trainwreck' effect. some people are coming here for entertainment, and others are actually wary of posting for fear of a toungelashing.

maybe we could stter this dicusssion towards how to ensure the beach is as clean as possible come 5/1. a great day btw :cool:

does anyone know the county commisioners schedule for their next meeting? it's probably going to be the only time voices can be heard about the current condition of the beach before the deadline.

see you over in geotubes.

peace, still

jr