• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

edroedrog

Beach Lover
Dec 15, 2006
I haven't stepped foot on the property because I have never had a need to. Heck, I haven't been in most broker's offices, even the ones with which I do business. The hood of my car is my office in the nice weather and the Air-conditioned interior is my office in the hot summer months. (not officially, but that is where I sign many papers.) I am not buddy, buddy with the peeps at H20. However, it doesn't take long, if you are listening around here, to find out who is honest and who you should watch out for. The only people I have ever heard speak negatively of the collective group of H20 Properties are a small handfull of the people on this board who also are against the the private access. I think you are angry (maybe rightfully so) and are just venting your frustration, unfortunately, at the cost of someone with whom you have probably never spoken -- H20 Properties.

As for the what you consider to be lies, I guess we just disagree. With developments, it matters not what you have when you are selling the concept. What matters is what you have at completion, and how that relates to what was presented to you to be the final product. Remember, there is no sale if the buyer backs out because of breach of contract by the seller. I really don't see this as being any different from a developer selling a condo building pre-construction. The promise is made for a unit with particular size and finishes, and the building with particular ammenities. At the time the property is presented to potential buyers, they understand that the building is not complete. Often times, the ground is not even broken. Again, these are reservations for contracts given at that time. If the unit is not built because of lack of sales (for example), the buyer is refunded his money without penalty, and is not bound to the contract. The seller is not a lier. This issue about the lying in this case is no different. Again, I know some of you strongly disagree with this, but that is my opinion. I have listened to your accusation of lying, but you will need to provide other evidence to convince me. I have one better for you. To test your theory on the sales agents lying, report the particular individuals to the Board of Realtors along with the evidence. It is simple to do and easily accessible via myflorida.com
I doubt you will find their opinion to be different from mine based solely on the evidence which you present.

SJ-Are you saying that Got2Sell(AKA H20)and Beethoven do not comunicate? Again the facts are out there. ie-Bizjournals. Check Memphis area bizjournals maybe but who am I to report the facts. I think you will find that Got2Sell and Beethoven(OK OK Mosac formerly know as New Orchard Group. Maybe a tax benny for name change)

As for evidence maybe I did shred all of my info from the LyingFish Trailer park. HMMMMM I think I got it sometime in 05 and I was on-site and yeap I think they did have some gold shovels for ground breaking. Lots of wine and spirits. Saw a few foreign cars and trucks of course. I think that day they had just pushed all dirt away from the Trailer park so you could see it. I think I have been on-site now that I have had time to reflect SJ..

SJ-Sounds like you are a realtor and would have a tip for all folks buying from the Hot2Sell group who are also investors in Beethoven. The percentages are small but the $$$ are large. How could they not know?

SJ-If facts are facts than I should not have to worry about reporting Hot2Sell because someone and most everyone will once they read your post.

Buster I hope I did not confuse you

Last edited:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
SJ-Sounds like you are a realtor and would have a tip for all folks buying from the Hot2Sell group who are also investors in Beethoven. The percentages are small but the $$$ are large. How could they not know?
What is it that you want to know? How could they not know what? That they currently did not have a private beach access? They also didn't have a physical building when they took the reservations (ie-"sold" the units) so your point is ???

Again, I repeat, the units have not closed.

Last edited:

edroedrog

Beach Lover
Dec 15, 2006
Your post above makes no sense.

SJ-Are you saying you do not know who the developer is? How could the post make no since. I am just seeing how much you really know about the things you type about. If you got the LyingFish Trailer Park than you should certainly understand Hot2Sell and the Beethoven thing... Come on

SJ-Oh you probably want me to explain the investor thing. Let's just say that Hot2Sell and Beethoven are sleeping together. And Hot2Sell has some money in the deal too.

SJ-You explained my earlier post to Buster so well that I thought surely you would understand.

edroedrog

Beach Lover
Dec 15, 2006
man, that sure as heckfire confused me. seems like a lot of innuendo, with inside name making:dunno:

Sorry John R for the innuendo's but it is how I tell the story. You have to laugh it off sometimes when it is the only thing you can do about it. SJ-is good at reading my quotes he helped buster out just yesterday. But I think you get my point. I will try not to use too many innuendos next time. Sorry..

I am not trying to be confusing just placing facts out on this board for all that wants the PrivateBA to go the way the community wants it to. I posted a meeting that they had yesterday that people were very please with according to Private mailings that I received. Do not confuse the innuendos with the facts. They are all true...

Advance The Man

Beach Lover
May 19, 2005
In one sense I agree with you, the final product has not been completed. If purchasing a unit with promised amenities (i.e. beach access, gazebo, picnic tables, bathrooms, whatever else they indicated...) and now the developer is advertising they do not have these things, much less the access, then that is a problem. edroe appears to be referring to this http://www.bizjournals.com/memphis/stories/2005/07/18/focus1.html?from_rss=1

What is it that you want to know? How could they not know what? That they currently did not have a private beach access? They also didn't have a physical building when they took the reservations (ie-"sold" the units) so your point is ???

Again, I repeat, the units have not closed.

edroedrog

Beach Lover
Dec 15, 2006
In one sense I agree with you, the final product has not been completed. If purchasing a unit with promised amenities (i.e. beach access, gazebo, picnic tables, bathrooms, whatever else they indicated...) and now the developer is advertising they do not have these things, much less the access, then that is a problem. edroe appears to be referring to this http://www.bizjournals.com/memphis/stories/2005/07/18/focus1.html?from_rss=1

Thanks ATM for the facts.. I did not want to explain this again as various others have in this tread.

edroedrog

Beach Lover
Dec 15, 2006
ok, i'm with you on most of it. help me out with above. and, also what is the jump from new orchard>beethoven?

Thanks johnR for the correction. Not sure if I am to believe the website. So I guess that is true they are Orchard..

Last edited: