• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
For you Bob H. donkeywatermelondish.jpg

Bob Hudson

Beach Fanatic
May 10, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
One left to hear from

Bob,

You don't know me very well or, you wouldn't have even asked me that question.

For anyone that does know me very well, they will tell you that I don't handle
my business like that!

I have ran in this race with almost no support except my own for a reason.

I feel that I can win this race without commitments to any group or person who
doesn't share the same values as myself. I want a change for the betterment of Walton County however hard I have to work for it!

Thanks,

Sandy Jack Brown
Candidate for Walton County Commissioner District 2

Bob Hudson

Beach Fanatic
May 10, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
Another Puzzle Piece

I don’t know who complained, I can only guess. I don’t know what the conflict would be. It is being advertised on the radio and in the newspaper. Mark said someone questioned if someone in the audience asked a questions that I would potentially vote on.

Whoever this is would probably file an ethics complaint, and I don’t need that. I have no one else on the board that is willing to be the moderator.

Sorry

Sara Comander

Walton County Commissioner District 4

Bob Hudson

Beach Fanatic
May 10, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
Getting Close

Dear Bob: Didn’t get a name. Was asked for a legal opinion from Commissioner Pridgen about the event. Did some quick research and gave verbal opinion to Commissioner Comander.

Mark Davis
County Attorney

Last edited:

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
Do tell us all what my agenda is then Bob. That I can't and will not get behind a vote to HIRE a Super?

Until today I was totally for it. The absolute lack of participation on this board to tell the people how this fiasco is supposed to pan out when you have the same foxes in the hen-house directing the hens tells me there isn't much of a plan to make this work.

Misty, it is obvious to any who have followed your posts that you definitely have an agenda. The question is, just exactly what is it? One person cannot determine who runs for any office, yet that seems to be what bugs you. No one can explain how an appointed superintendent is superior to an elected one. Yet, I spent a good deal of time outlining precisely how and why in a post. You remind me of something my wise, but uneducated father told me a long time ago. Son, a wise man will often change his mind but a fool never does.

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
Getting Close

Dear Bob: Didn’t get a name. Was asked for a legal opinion from Commissioner Pridgen about the event. Did some quick research and gave verbal opinion to Commissioner Comander.

Mark Davis
County Attorney

Seems like I might have pegged this one.

Bob Hudson

Beach Fanatic
May 10, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
Email to DBPA President

Sara

The WCTA is willing to sponsor the previously scheduled forum with the same exact format as before.

This would be dependent on our ability to schedule the same meeting location on the same date as before.

We would also be willing to secure a moderator that is agreeable to the Dbpa. Our initial thoughts are to ask Art Dees to do that.

We believe it is in everyone's best interest to see this forum take place to provide an opportunity for the public to educate themselves before the August 26th Primary.

Please let us know if this is a workable solution to the cancellation yesterday.

Bob Hudson